Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Elementary has become a full-featured panel to help you work with Shapes and 2D/3D plugins in After Effects.
Follow the Elementary channel on Vimeo for demos, tutorials and tips.
Use Elementary to automatically depth sort 3D plugins and 3D layers, and control the position, rotation and scale of Shapes or 3D models using Null Objects. This allows you to visualise and place accurately the 3D objects and their pivot point, and parent them to other AE layers.
Attach the 2D parameters of any plugin including the Puppet Tool to 2D or 3D null objects.
Cast shadows from 3D objects onto AE's 3D layers, or turn any 3D layer into a mirror.
Create copies of any layer and its effects that will be linked to the original one, even if the copy is placed in another composition. And control how copies of effects should be linked to the original effect to make sure rendering remains as fast as it can be.
Plugins that support camera cut-off can be used to create depth passes. You can also slice them in halves to place another layer in between.
Create advanced effects customized for Element 3D and other plugins. Change the look of your models with the Cel-Shading and Dragan effects.
A complete description of the product and tips & tricks can be found on www.schiresk.com.
|After Effects||CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4|
- 1.59 - Feb. 2013
- Fixed compatibility issues with After Effects 12.2.1
- Added support for CROSSPHERE plugins
- 1.58 - Nov. 2013
- Fixed compatibility issues with After Effects 12.1
- 1.57 - Oct. 2013
- Beta support of Element 1.6.2
- 1.55 - Jul. 2013
- Beta: shadows and reflections now work with any 3D plugin
- 1.51 - Mar. 2013
- Update for Element 1.6
- 1.5 - Mar. 2013
- Depth anchors
- Slice features
- Improved linkage
- Many other awesome features ...
- 1.36 - Fev. 2013
- Final update for Element 1.5 and ShapeShifter 2
- Several improvements of the anchors and plugin support
- 1.35 (beta) - Jan. 2013
- Update for Element 1.5 and ShapeShifter 2
- 1.32 - Oct. 2012
- The scale of the anchors is calculated taking their parents into account
- Fixed bug in ShapeShifter shadows
- Fixed bug with reflections of parallel lights
- 1.31 - Oct. 2012
- Press Shift when creating a Reflection to tie it to the camera that is active at the time of creation
- 1.3 - Oct. 2012
- Experimental support for Rowbyte and BorisFX plugins
- Several anchors can now be created at once for multi-groups plugins
- Reflections and Z-Passes are not tied to a given camera anymore
- 1.2 - Sept 2012
- Support for After Effects, CC, Mettle and Trapcode plugins
- Fixed minor bug in CS4
- Fixed major bug in CS5.5 under Mac OS X
- 1.0 - Aug 2012
- Initial release