ActivateDisabledExpressions
  • This is really a lifesaver for me.
    there is only 1 option missing in my opinion. it should be able to automatically process all comps in a project.
    at the moment, the script can only process all SELECTED comps and gives an error message window for every other selected type.
    that would make my life even easier :)
  • Great suggestion.  Just posted a new version that has an option to process all comps in the project.  Please refer to this FAQ to upgrade: How to upgrade "Name Your Own Price" products
  • you're awesome. thanks!
  • I really see the potential in this! What do you think about possibly adding a feature to disable active expressions and maybe even to delete expressions. I know I've run into wanting to do this a few times.
  • pt_ExpressEdit can do all that and more, check it out.
  • I really see the potential in this! What do you think about possibly adding a feature to disable active expressions and maybe even to delete expressions. I know I've run into wanting to do this a few times.
    I'd love to see a mass delete of all Expressions on all/selected layers.
    I'd love to see a mass delete of all Expressions on all/selected layers.
    Check out v1.3 just posted which adds "Disable" and "Delete" modes. To upgrade please refer to this FAQ: How to upgrade "Name Your Own Price" products.
  • Just tried this out for the first time but the delete function doesn't seem to work with CC17?
  • Loris Rav said:
    Just tried this out for the first time but the delete function doesn't seem to work with CC17?
    Works for me here. Please make sure you have the correct scope selected. If you still need help, please open a support ticket and include details and screenshots so we are best able to help you.