Animography Indie
  • imageAnimography Indie

Indie is a simple hand drawn sans serif that really shines on footage with an unpolished edge. Think outdoor, travel, food, coffee, beer, festivals, raw materials, denim and all that good stuff. It also looks great on illustrations with a nice texture to it. It is uppercase only but sports some nice ornaments and scalable frames. It has lots of parameters for you to customize color, timing, thickness and wiggle. Order 4 or more Animography Animated Typefaces and save 25%

https://aescripts.com/animography-indie/

• Hi, I have just bought this nice font. There are 9 versions in the file, what is the difference of the 9 versions? I can't see any difference apart from the colour in the Uppercase and Lowercase
  • Hi,

9 folders let you create 9 different looks within the file. This allows you to combine a light stroke with a heavy stroke in a composition. Or a fast and a slow paced version, for example. Out of the box, only the color is different in order to see what's what. 

Best,

Jeroen
  • Not happy with my purchase, how do i change the wiggle amount ?, how do I put the text in my project ? Nothing works for me :(
  • Hi Lukas, sorry to hear that. To put text in the project, just drag the letters from their folders into the comp you're working in. Or use Characteristic to automate that process. I think these tutorials might help you on your way. http://animography.net/collections/tutorials

The wiggle settings seem to work just fin on my end. Turn everything to zero to see what happens of it's not there. The wiggle amount is the times it will wiggle per second. So if it is higher than the posterized framerate setting, you won't see a difference anymore. The wiggle size is the size of the turbulance field. Higher numbers make large bends, and lower numbers result in a more textured feel.
  • When I generate the text I get an error "Can't add in-out via time remap" and when I attempt to remove the "wiggle" it hides the letter "A". This font does not seem to work with AE '23
  • Hi Bart,

That's not an error, is simply a message letting you know that Indie already has out-animations. You can just simply turn off 'Add in-out animations via time-remap' to get rid of it. It's recommended to have it off by default so it doesn't add unnecessary functions and expressions, resulting in faster render speeds.
  • Did the Fonts include Multilingual Letters, Like ÄÖÜ?
  • Did the Fonts include Multilingual Letters, Like ÄÖÜ?
    Hey Joerg,

perfect timing! I made a new version of Indie this week with all diacritics and even lowercase. It's still unreleased, but if you place an order today I can send you the new files with all the characters you need.

Best,

Jeroen