Editing Essentials Bundle
  • I already own beat edit....is there a discount for beat edit users?
  • No, there is no upgrade option from a single tool to the bundle, unfortunately. 
  • After I have try your plug-in, my Premiere gives me such a weird bugs.. Like Audio Waveforms.. There is no any solutions.. So I have formatted my Mac. For a stupid Plug-in, I have lost 1 day in my project.. Thanks mate !
  • Hi Mehmet,
    thank you for reporting your issue. Can you explain in more detail what issues you have? Also did the installation work fine? Did you need to do a "custom install"?
    I am very interested in making my products as stable as possible. But without an accurate description of your issues I cannot do anything about them.
    Cheers,
    Mathias
  • Greetings.

I have three questions.

1. If I purchase this "3 in 1" bundle and one of the scripts needs to be updated, is it the same process to update any of the single scripts as if I'd purchased each script separately? See what I mean? 

2. Can each script contained in this bundle be installed AND updated with "aescripts + aeplugins manager"?

3. I'm trying to figure out whether, along with Premiere Pro Beat Edit (in this bundle) I should ALSO get your After Effects "Beat Assistant". Is there an advantage in having both?

Thanks for your advice.

:-)

Best Wishes,

Prodos
  • Hi Prodos,

thank you for your questions!
    Purchasing the bundle is effectively the same as purchasing each of the individual products - only the price is different. So you can update any of them individually later if you want and they also can be installed and updated with the manager app.

BeatEdit has a way better beat detection engine and if you only want to use beat markers in Ae, I recommend generating them with BeatEdit in Premiere and importing them in Ae (see this tutorial https://mamoworld.com/tutorials/time-remapping-beat-premiere-pro-and-after-effects ). So purchasing Beat Assistant for Ae only makes sense if you really need its additional features for generating Keyframes and staggering layers.

Cheers,
    Mathias

• BeatEdit (Premiere Pro) has a way better beat detection engine ...

... purchasing Beat Assistant for Ae .... for generating Keyframes and staggering layers.

Greetings Mathias,

Thanks for clarifying all that. Very interesting.

Damn! I think you've just convinced me to get both!  :-)

I spend an enormous amount of time each week cutting and aligning clips to music in Premiere Pro.

Now I can save all this time and use it to experiment with Beat Assistant (After Effects). and Squash & Stretch Pro!

I think that's a good plan!

Best Wishes,

Prodos

• Hi Prodos,
    thanks a lot for your purchase.
    Have fun with BeatEdit, Squash & Stretch and the other products!
    :-)