Animography Madita

• imageAnimography Madita

Madita is something else. A super customizable animated script typeface. Each character seamlessly flows into the next, creating a continuous flow in design as well as in animation. Order 4 or more Animography Animated Typefaces and save 25%

https://aescripts.com/animography-madita/

• Awesome work!

I was wondering if you include a preset for the soft shadows effect. If it's not the case, please share what's your approach to that technique, it adds a lot of character to this font.

Best,
    Alejo
  • Awesome work!

I was wondering if you include a preset for the soft shadows effect. If it's not the case, please share what's your approach to that technique, it adds a lot of character to this font.

Best,
    Alejo
    Hi Alejo,

thank you for the kind words!
    Unfortunately there's no preset for the lighting look, the trailer was just to show what the font *could* look like.

If you want to achieve this look, head over to videocopilot and watch their tutorial on "volumetric lighting".
    It will provide you with the basic functionalities!

All the Best,
    Philip von Borries
  • Hi,

How do I install the animography controller? Please help!

Jackie
  • i just bought a whole bunch of products: Font manager, Madita, Madrid, and Pixelar. I go to use them and i'm getting errors like unexpected token 'catch' and invalid max_result_rect 25 :: 237 error. :( Have no clue what to do here.