RigFast Web Browsers

• imageRigFast Web Browsers

7 fully-rigged, web browser styles. Resize, scroll, rollover and move just like real web browsers. Great for UX prototyping, wireframing, web-site demos, simulated screen-captures, desktop interaction animations and more. Just drop in your own web page graphics and never waste time cutting up screen grabs of browsers again. Both mac and pc styles included.

https://aescripts.com/rigfast-web-browsers/

• Bought your product but am having trouble getting my screenshots centered. I put my screenshot in the pagecontent1  pre comp but when I got back to the main comp it doesn't take up the full amount of the comp. 

Let me know how to proceed. 
  • Try turning on the 3D switches in your precomp and let me know how that works. If that doesn't do it, I might need to see your project to understand the issue better.
  • Nvm, I'm stupid. 
  • I doubt that:) I'm glad you got it sorted, but I'm always happy to help.

• Hi. I'm using this for a company demo (on our company license not my personal one)... anyhow, I need more than a 1:00 sequence. I tried extending the comp settings on the chrono_pc comp to 1:30 as well as the content comps to 1:30, and then extending out their timelines... but when it passes the 1:00 mark it turns into a blue screen. What am I doing wrong?
  • If all pre comps are extended as well as their contents, I suggest purging disk cache and memory. The project makes extensive use of expressions which can fail to update properly without doing a purge. Let me know if that works.
  • Unfortunately that did not work. Any other thoughts?
  • I can't seem to replicate the problem. Is it possible to send me your project file? Just delete any proprietary info you don't want me to see from the file before sending it. adam at adamlubanski.com
  • Looks like CC 2019 broke this.  I get 19 expression errors that mostly seem to affect the page content and associated masks.  The base browser seems to work okay, just can't do precomped page content.
  • NOTE: In AE 2019 set Expression Engine to "Legacy ExtendScript." 
     You can do this in the Project Settings panel.
  • When will this be updated? 
  • This product will not likely be updated soon. It works correctly in Legacy ExtendScript mode.