Animated Textures Bundle for Animation Composer

• imageAnimated Textures Bundle for Animation Composer

14 unique packs of animated textures for Animation Composer. Every pack contains set of pre-animated 4k textures. Timesaving workflow, easy to use & customise. All items have a video preview. Just drag & drop to add. Items are stored inside Animation Composer panel so you can use them whenever you need them. This way your project stays clean and contains only stuff that you actually use.

https://aescripts.com/animated-textures-bundle-for-animation-composer/

• I don:t understand the :this is for animation composer: comment. What filetype are these files? Only being able to use within animation composer makes me hesitate...
  • I don:t understand the :this is for animation composer: comment. What filetype are these files? Only being able to use within animation composer makes me hesitate...

They're are only for use in Animation Composer, but Animation Composer is free and makes using the textures much easier and fun. Check it out: https://aescripts.com/animation-composer/
  • Love AC stuff, will these still be on sale in early January? I'm looking to check out the packs then and hopefully purchase textures and maybe lower thirds.
  • Love AC stuff, will these still be on sale in early January? I'm looking to check out the packs then and hopefully purchase textures and maybe lower thirds.
    Yes the pack will remain at the $99 price in the foreseeable future. The crossed number only indicates how much it would cost to buy all the texture packs individually. 
  • Is this compatible with AE 2020?

Yes, you can always check the COMPATIBILITY on every product page

Thanks so much, i didn't see 2020 on the compatibility tab.

Thanks so much, i didn't see 2020 on the compatibility tab.

Hmm, its the first on the list ;)
  • Hi! Can I add new custom textures to the library?
  • Hi! Can I add new custom textures to the library?
    Hi there, 

No, at the moment this is not possible. However it might be in the future.

Cheers,
  • This extension is great, easy to set up the textures. But I found out that if you set up on 6 layers on the same comp, it will make things very, very slow.
    Pretty disappointed with it, because the time it saves you when setting up, quickly catches up with you later when you're adjusting and rendering.

Also, the textures work well, but once they're  inside pre-comps and continuosly rasterized, things slide out of place and become a hassle.

This is kinda unusual for Mr Horse products, if I only knew, I'd prefer to buy some nice animated texture packages that are out there, setting up an alpha and linking stuff doesn't add a ton of time. Not worth $100 imo.

• This extension is great, easy to set up the textures. But I found out that if you set up on 6 layers on the same comp, it will make things very, very slow.
    Pretty disappointed with it, because the time it saves you when setting up, quickly catches up with you later when you're adjusting and rendering.

Also, the textures work well, but once they're  inside pre-comps and continuosly rasterized, things slide out of place and become a hassle.

This is kinda unusual for Mr Horse products, if I only knew, I'd prefer to buy some nice animated texture packages that are out there, setting up an alpha and linking stuff doesn't add a ton of time. Not worth $100 imo.

Hello Mauricio, 

Thank you for the feedback. The textures are pretty detailed files in 4k, so when you add a lot of these to the composition it does have performance impact. Maybe we can include some performance guides/hints/features in the future. 

Continuous rasterization, indeed, does strange things, we find ourselves fighting this setting too. Maybe we can find a better solution in the future updates. 

In any case, thank you very much again for honest feedback, it's always appreciated. 

Kind regards