• i nee a tutorials for this script
  • Agreed that tutorial or some sample .rbk files would be huge.  Something useful that I've found is that the "Key Times" can be (0,0), which let me start with a scrambled cube then reverse the moves to unscramble it.  I would love to be able to more easily manipulate the file elsewhere, like excel, but this would be far easier if the entries were comma separated instead of space delimited.  It would be easy to find replace the commas of a csv with spaces, if only commas weren't necessary for the separation of key times values. 

I was frustrated until I found something of a workaround by using LibreOffice Calc that I haven't figured out a way to do in Excel.  Open an .rbk file and choose Calc as the default program (it wouldn't let me open the .rbk from inside of calc, kept opening the file in writer).  When opening file, you will be prompted to set the delimiter, choose space instead of comma.  Make changes here as needed and save as a .csv, then change extension back to .rbk.  The only issue I'm still having is that Calc strips the "+" off of positive numbers and I have to change them back manually in notepad (or possibly using a formula), but still much easier to manipulate this way if you ask me.  I'm planning to show off my masterpiece at some point if I can get my head wrapped around all of this.

• I got it into AE although it doesn't seem to be as fluent as I would hope a simply tutorial on layer flipping and changing the angles/ moving the blocks would be good. I imagine I need to go into the actual comp it generated to do most of the movements I am looking for I just wanted to know if there was a different way.
  • I keep getting an error saying:

TypeError: undefined is not an object

It still seems to make the cube though
  • I can't find the script in AE CS6. In which folder did you copy the script? The normal AE script folder?
  • Please check out the faq on how to install and run scripts: https://aescripts.com/faq/how-to-install-and-run-scripts/
  • How to rotate the cube along the z-axis. i am able to rotate the cube along x and y axis using the columns and rows, I want to rotate a single face that is the front face. Please help.
  • Nab, can you make a tutorial for Rubikcube.  Im having a really hard time getting it to work, if you would be so kind.
  • a tutorial please !!! 

• can't find the  "create" button in the script. I can only see the "load" and "save" buttons. Where can I find the "create" button or what do I have to do to create de cube? Thanks!!
  • Не работает халява.
    Does not work free.
  • no Tutorial--- unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    waste of time and money
    disatisfaction 100 percent
  • Thanks works awesome. Saved lots of time.

For user having difficulty, use the text & paste it before hitting Create Button.

C1 R3 C3 R2 C1 R3 C2 R2 C3
    (0,1) (1,2) (2,3) (3,4) (4,5) (5,6) (6,7) (7,8) (8,9)
    +90 -180 -90 +180 +90 -90 +180 +90 -180

• Does not work with AE 2023. Crashes when going through the set up process.