• I have question. This script divide 1 composition to multiple new compositions. I want to divide one composition to multiple but without creating new one. Is there any option to divide one composition without creating news?
  • Does this work with CS6? CC?
  • Yes it works in both CS6 and CC, just updated the compatibility tab to match.
  • I can't seem to get rid of the mutible lines dividing my clip. Do you have any suggestion on how to avoid these lines to stay visible?
  • I can't seem to get rid of the mutible lines dividing my clip. Do you have any suggestion on how to avoid these lines to stay visible?
    Use the "Alpha Add" transfer mode
  • I am trying to split a 2364x2892 psd file into 72 columns and 88 rows, i get the hourglass icon and then not responding and have to restart. is there a limit to how many rows and columns you can have?
    i am using adobe cc2014 / windows version
  • I am trying to split a 2364x2892 psd file into 72 columns and 88 rows, i get the hourglass icon and then not responding and have to restart. is there a limit to how many rows and columns you can have?
    i am using adobe cc2014 / windows version
    It's possible you are running out of memory. Does it work with less splitting?