Throttle-n-Purge
  • Hello, Mp on Mp off seems to have no effect in CS6
  • Any chance of a CS6 update?? 
  • CS6 update is planned but we don't have a ship date yet.
  • So..... perhaps you have a shipping date already? Please, please, please?
    Multiprocessing in CS6 for small sequences (10 frames or less) sucks.
  • Any progress on a CS6 update?
  • Any updates on CS6 compatibility?
  • Sorry for the delay but just released v1.8 which adds CS6 support and combines it into one tool with the option of showing the Purge button.  Please refer to this FAQ to upgrade: How to upgrade "Name Your Own Price" products
  • I like the idea of this script, but it's a little large for my workspace. Do you have one that simply has the line regarding the multi-processors? I love that you've built this, as I'm switching all day long but don't really want the other features on screen.  Do you have an open-source version of the script I can tweak?
    Thanks!
  • Great suggestion Greg.  I am sure you are not the only one that might benefit from this so I just updated the script to allow you to choose which buttons you want to display in the prefs.
  • Any updates on CC 2017 compatibility?

• Just purchased Throttle.

Having the same issue as Cetin Oral.

Using CC2015.3  Version 13.8.1.38  Please update the script - Thanks!
  • Just purchased Throttle.

Having the same issue as Cetin Oral.

Using CC2015.3  Version 13.8.1.38  Please update the script - Thanks!
    Sorry for the delays on the updates. If you would like a refund please open a support ticket.
  • I'm happy to hang on to it if you plan to do an update. This looks to be very useful.
  • Hi Lloyd!

Any way, to add Two more buttons to this compact useful tool?

Empty Disk Cache & Clean Database & Cache?

From the Media & Disk Cache preferences Tab.

Thanks,

Chris

• Hi Lloyd!

Any way, to add Two more buttons to this compact useful tool?

Empty Disk Cache & Clean Database & Cache?

From the Media & Disk Cache preferences Tab.

Thanks,

Chris

not sure those are available via scripting but if they are we can definitley add them in a future update

• That would be awesome, adding ways to Cache clear things from a small UI panel would be great. I have to clear Caches at times and it would be great to have single button clicks for speeding this up.