Data Glitch 2
  • Hi. I have a problem installing, the try version of Data glich.
    I cant proceed the installment, because it wont let me click the version i want to install it to.

help..
  • Can't install this at all. No matter where I put the installer, it says "Error! CS5.5 can't be found". Trying to install for premiere pro CS5.5. What's the problem?
  • How do you uninstall this plugin?
  • It is installed in the media core folder, simply remove the plugin file from there to uninstall:

MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/CSx/MediaCore
    Windows: Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CSx\MediaCore
    Windows 64-bit: Program Files\Adobe (x86)\Common\Plug-ins\CSx\MediaCore
  • For anyone having installation issues. Please contact support, they will help you get it installed.
  • Hey Lloyd

I bought this but am switching jobs - if i uninstall this here can i use the license at my next place?
  • Yes as long as the license belongs to you and not your company.
  • Hi - the trial version is 8bit. Same in paid for? thx.
  • Yes, trial and licensed version are the same except for the watermark.  It is 8-bit by design.  The "Glitch" effect is about less fidelity not more ;-)
  • Every time I paste my serial number into After Effects CC it crashes.

I copied the plugin into my folder since the installer doesn't take into account the latest version of AE.
  • John, please open a support ticket for help and include your order information
  • Hi Lloyd, How do you uninstall the try version of DataGlitch ? I can't find the plugin in the plug-in folder ( Mac OSX 10.8.5/ Adobe After Effects CC ) 
  • Hi Lloyd, How do you uninstall the try version of DataGlitch ? I can't find the plugin in the plug-in folder ( Mac OSX 10.8.5/ Adobe After Effects CC ) 
    It is installed in the mediacore folder, simply remove it from there to uninstall:

MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/CSx/MediaCore
    Windows: Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CSx\MediaCore
    Windows 64-bit: Program Files\Adobe (x86)\Common\Plug-ins\CSx\MediaCore

CC is version 7.0, ie:
    /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore
  • i dont have a MediaCore folder
  • You need to look in the main Library not the user library.  Start at the root of you system drive and look for Library there and dig down.
  • Just installed Data Glitch 2 and AE keeps crashing. Please help.
  • Just installed Data Glitch 2 and AE keeps crashing. Please help.
    Please make sure you are using the latest version, if you are still having trouble please open a support ticket for help.
  • I assume there isn't an option to increase the size of the 'block glitch' aspect within this plug-in? At 4k, the block glitches are almost imperceptible.
  • I assume there isn't an option to increase the size of the 'block glitch' aspect within this plug-in? At 4k, the block glitches are almost imperceptible.
    You could pre-comp the footage and "glitch" it at a different resolution.
  • Is Data Glitch 2 able to be used on a Render Farm?
  • Is Data Glitch 2 able to be used on a Render Farm?
    Yes but every machine wether it's on the render farm or not needs to have it's own license.
  • Is this plugin not keen on 3D layers?  I have it on a 3d layer and things are looking proper in AE, but when I render it looks like the layer wasn't recognized by the camera at all.

• Hi, i'm not able to install the plugin on my Windows machine.
    It gives me a warning: Error! CC installation couldn't be located!
    What do i do?
    Tnx,
    Alex
    It gives me a warning: Error! CC installation couldn't be located!
    What do i do?
    Tnx,
    Alex

All good! It installed the plugin even with the error message.
  • Hi, I was wondering if you still have the project files that you mentioned available?  Thanks!

• I was wondering if it's at all possible to blend the glitching into each other. I understand that that sort of goes against the "glitching" concept but I wasn't sure if there's a way to have the effect so that it wasn't so on/off, if that makes sense. It'd just be cool on projects with a slower pace to be able to take advantage of the color effects blending into each other. Thanks!
  • I was wondering if it's at all possible to blend the glitching into each other. I understand that that sort of goes against the "glitching" concept but I wasn't sure if there's a way to have the effect so that it wasn't so on/off, if that makes sense. It'd just be cool on projects with a slower pace to be able to take advantage of the color effects blending into each other. Thanks!

All the parameters are keyframable and you can try the free trial before purchase to make sure it works for what you need.
  • Just purchased the floating license but cannot register it using the provided serial number. 

I'm using CC2019

Please let me know how i can remove watermark? 

Thank you.
  • Just purchased the floating license but cannot register it using the provided serial number. 

I'm using CC2019

Please let me know how i can remove watermark? 

Thank you.
    Floating licenses work in conjunction with the Floating License Server.  If you need further assistance please open a support ticket 
  • just wanted to say that this plug-in rocks! Quick and easy to use in Premiere. 
  • Hi, I use a laptop and a desktop computer, with 1 license of Adobe CC - can I use this on both devices?  Not sure if I quite understand the floating license requirement.

Thanks
  • Hi, I use a laptop and a desktop computer, with 1 license of Adobe CC - can I use this on both devices?  Not sure if I quite understand the floating license requirement.

Thanks

yes you can, if you have additional questions please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/
    It gives me a warning: Error! After Effects 2019,etc. installation couldn't be located!
    What do i do?

It gives me a warning: Error! After Effects 2019,etc. installation couldn't be located!
    What do i do?

please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • This plugin doesn't work well with masks at all and crashes in both AE and PR constantly. Also, when I noticed that my masks get ignored in my final render which is annoying. This isn't ready for prime time and I'd like a refund. 
  • This plugin doesn't work well with masks at all and crashes in both AE and PR constantly. Also, when I noticed that my masks get ignored in my final render which is annoying. This isn't ready for prime time and I'd like a refund. 

please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • I can't get the effect to use Alpha on a text layer. I'm only able to effect text within the text box. 
    AE 2019