Typewriter-RTL
  • it's crash with CS6 :( please help no use for it 
  • Sorry you are having trouble but it is clearly stated on the product page that it does not work with CS6.  If you would like a refund please contact support
  • hay ,, why you didn't mention that not working with CS6 ,, 
    after a bought it , surprise with this issue ,, so ? what now ????? 
  • sorry ,, my flat i didn't see that is not compatible with cs6
  • It works fine in AE CC 2014, Thanks
  • It works fine in AE CC 2014, Thanks
    Awesome, thanks for letting us know.

• That's really useful for me

I just bought it, it works fine with AE CC 2014

thanks Lloyd 
  • How can I keyframe in between to "break and pause" the writing?
    Once I try, the expression takes the keyframe to 100%...
  • How can I keyframe in between to "break and pause" the writing?
    Once I try, the expression takes the keyframe to 100%...
    Just set in between keyframes
  • how can i get the multiline to work, anything other than the first line is always present and doesnt animate, also when i turn off the animation to it begins to animate the other lines but in reverse order starting from the last line to the first.
  • please watch the tutorial video to learn how to use it.
  • Hi Lloyd.
    Since After Effects (2017) now supported Arabic input natively, the script does not work with me look what I got here when i use it: 

Any ideas?

• Hi

I have purchased the script, however it doesn't work (AE 2017.2), only the first line was moving, the rest are not. I have followed the video tutorial with no avail.

It seems the script doesn't work for 2017 release in despite it is mentioned that it supports.

AEScripts must refund.
  • Hi

I have purchased the script, however it doesn't work (AE 2017.2), only the first line was moving, the rest are not. I have followed the video tutorial with no avail.

It seems the script doesn't work for 2017 release in despite it is mentioned that it supports.

AEScripts must refund.
    please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact
  • Hello,

Same for me. It doesn't work... AE 2019. First line is animating but the rest is not.

Refund!
  • Hello,

Same for me. It doesn't work... AE 2019. First line is animating but the rest is not.

Refund!

Please check the compatibility tab, since Adobe added native RTL support it is not compatible with cc2019. If you need a refund please open a support ticket.