FontList Plus
  • Thanks for this great script
  • Hi, I purchased this script a while back and like it quite a bit. I wanted to ask if it's possible to add a refresh button somewhere on the script so that if After Effects is running and I install a new font (Windows), I don't have to close/restart the script or AE for the newly installed font to appear in the fonts list?
  • Thanks for your comment, please update to the latest version.  v.1.02 has a refresh button as you requested.
    You can find the latest versions in the 'My Downloads & Licenses'  section of your user account.  
  • Hi I just purchased FontList yet every time I open it, no matter how big the panel is, it stays squished in a small little box in the upper left hand corner of the panel. not sure what to do.
  • This is what it looks like when I load the script. and yet I have allow scripts on. its in the scriptsUIPanels folder. again Im not sure what to do. 
    Screen Shot 2013-11-06 at 3.56.53 PM.png
    1920 x 1139 - 207K
  • What version of AE?
    The same problem was one user on the AE CS5 Win.
    This is a mistake flash player. The solution has yet been found.
  • Same thing recently started happening to my AE CS 5, 5.5 and 6. Looks exactly like Maxwell's photo.
  • Sorry.... Mac
  • Same thing recently started happening to my AE CS 5, 5.5 and 6. Looks exactly like Maxwell's photo.
    Please open a support ticket for direct help on this issue
  • The reason for this behavior is not clear.
    Soon I will send you in PM a test version, to solve the problem.
    On available computers, I was not able to recreate this error.
    I hope for your cooperation.
  • The latest version (1.0.4) solved the problem of a "squished" box.
    To do this, use the CC version in AE CS5-6.
  • I am in CC 2014, and FList Plus is unable to read and preview all my fonts. Help!

I appreciate any help or thoughts, thx
    tiff
    tiff
    FONTLIST.tiff
  • FonList uses features of Adobe Flash and the problem occurs when the name of the font in Flash does not match the name of the system font.

This can happen when the font is set programmatically using some font manager.

• Ctrl +V doesnt seem to work in the text insert box for me, is this the case for everyone else?

Also this script is really bogging down my AE, to the point it hangs? is this normal?
  • Hi, Matthew.
    Please open a support ticket for direct help.
    Report your OS and the AE version. Does paste through the right-click menu? What is the version the script used for? (СС/СS5-CS6)
  • AE crashes whenever I try to run FontList+

Details:

AE CC 2015.0.1 (version 13.5.1.48)
    Windows 10

Please help ASAP

Thanks
  • Hi, Majed.
    Please open a support ticket for direct help.
    Please let us know what has changed on your computer before the script stopped working. You  upgraded the operating system or AE?
    Thanks
    Andrey
  • When FontList+ window is loading I get "Unable to execute script at line1. Uncaught exceptionadd".
    AE CC 2015, Mac
  • Hi, Michael.
    Please open a support ticket for direct help.
  • Whenever I try to open the FontList+ panel Ae crashes. It was working fine when I originally purchased the script, so I'm assuming it's a compatibility issue with the latest version of Ae. Is there a fix in the works?
  • FontList+ not compatibility with AE CC2015.3
    In last update of AE (2015.3) if add FlashPlayer to panel it crash the AE.
  • FontList+ not compatibility with AE CC2015.3
    In last update of AE (2015.3) if add FlashPlayer to panel it crash the AE.
    Are you working on fixing this? If so, when can we expect a fix?
  • Dillon Becker said:
    Unfortunately, only Adobe can fix it.
  • I am experiencing the same problem. Hope there is a fix soon.
  • Dillon Becker said:
    Only Adobe can fix it.
    If you refuse to fix it then you should offer a refund.
  • Dillon Becker said:
    Only Adobe can fix it.
    If you refuse to fix it then you should offer a refund.
    Please open a support ticket and we will happily issue a refund. Again, unfortunately, only Adobe can fix this issue. You can also check the compatibility tab on every product page to make sure the product is compatible with your version of After Effects.
  • I was huge fan of fontlist+ but it seems there's no fix...
    I'm sorry to say but I want refund ;(
  • Just purchased this and it won't work.  Could I please get a refund?  $30 is a lot to pay for something that doesn't work.  Thank you!
  • Hi, Michael.
    Please open a support ticket for direct help.