Fixel Detailizer 2 PS
  • Fixel Detailizer 2 PS
    Fixel Detailizer 2 PS

https://aescripts.com/fixel-detailizer-ps/

Fixel Detailizer 2 PS decomposes the image into 5 different details scales to allow a complete control of the contrast level of each detail scale level.
    Controlling and enhancing the details and contrast level at each scale is just as easy as using Hi-Fi Equalizer. Detailizer is fast effective and simple to use. 

• I've bought this neat plugin, and it is quite impressive for sharpening images!
    But I have a couple of issues that I hope can be adressed.
    On CC2014 on a Win7 64 PC, it works, but it seems like the controls is affecting the image opposite of what the description says it does?
    Also, if I click pereview, to deactivate it and then activate shortly after, it sometimes seems like the preview state is getting reversed of what it is supposed to show. And if preview is not ticked, I cannot click the 'ok' button (greyed out).

I also tried to install on a PS CS6 on a Win32 bit, but when I open PS I get a warning that the plugin either is not supported or that there is an error and that it will be disabled. I can still open the GUI once I get in, but changes I make does not affect the image.

Apart from this I find it extremely useful and I'm surprised how much detail can be regained in out of focus images!
  • Hello Nikolaj,

I'm happy to hear you liked the the result.
    Yet I'm sorry to hear you have difficulties with the UI.

I'll try to address your issues:
    1. We only support 64 Bit systems as written in the product page.
      The GUI will work, yet the plug in won't.
    2. Could you supply me with your email address to take care of the other bug you mentioned.
      I promise to get you shortly and address all your issues.
    Thank You.
  • Is there also a trial version of fixel detailizer 2 PS available?

• Hello Theo,
    We currently do not offer a trial version.
    If there's any information you're missing in order to make your decision, let us know and we'll make sure to provide.

Thank You.
  • Hello Theo,
    We currently do not offer a trial version.
    If there's any information you're missing in order to make your decision, let us know and we'll make sure to provide.

Thank You.
    Well, I would like to try it on my own photographs before I purchase fixel detailizer 2 PS
  • Theo,
    Please open a support ticket and we'll think about something.
    Thank You.
  • Hello Fixel Algorithms,
    You have a number of Photoshop plugins being sold here and I wish to request the development of a new product. Part of my work is to edit and digitally restore and still photographs. Although there is one free digital tool available on the internet to digitally remove photograph paper textures, it is almost impossible to install on Macs; it is a few years out of date and requires rather too many steps to use.

I see a commercial place for a third party Photoshop tool that can remove varied textures from mid to late 20th century photographs; watercolour paper textures, and canvas textures behind oil and acrylic paintings. Is there a chance you could develop this?