• I've loaded the script into the UI folder but when it opens the buttons are a separate window than the dockable panel (which is blank). Is there any way to make this a dockable panel vs a stand alone mini window? I'm on Win 7 ae CC 2014.

Thanks
  • Hi Josh,

That's a bit weird, it usually works fine. Can you send me a screenshot? I'll give it a look once I return from NAB.
  • I'm having the same problem as Josh here.
  • Screenshot please?
  • Hi! First of all, thank you for this great script!
    I have a small problem and that's when I have splitted the X and Y value on position. If the script could work with splitted values, that would really make this script perfect!
  • Same problem as Josh and Brien. I can't dock it, any suggestions?
  • How are you running the script? Through the File menu or do you put it inside the ScriptsUI folder?
  • Ok I downloaded this for no cost. Used it, it's excellent. Came back and bought it. Honestly, it just does the one simple thing but the number of times I need to do this exact thing. Like half an hour ago where i had spent maybe four hours animating 50 layers with distinctly different position values only to discover that I now wanted to rotate each of them around different anchor points. Choices previously would have taken me literally back to scratch. Got it done in about twenty minutes. Thank you.
  • Thank you for your support and I'm happy that the tool was useful to you :)