• can you please make video tutorial to see how it works?
    thank you
  • can you please make video tutorial to see how it works?
    thank you
    I promise we will. Until then, I uploaded a user guide to the main page (at the bottom). Here's a direct link:

All the best,
    Joachim
  • I, too, would like to see a tutorial. This seems to offer additional options that Mamoworld's Auto Lip Sync doesn't, but I have a better understanding of how Auto Lip Sync works.
  • I, too, would like to see a tutorial. This seems to offer additional options that Mamoworld's Auto Lip Sync doesn't, but I have a better understanding of how Auto Lip Sync works.
    Hi Dave, thanks for the comment.

You are right: lipsyncr offers viseme–based animations, which means that it actually animates to what is being said, as opposed to just opening and closing the mouth to the amplitude of the track.

As soon as the tutorial/demo is online (one or two days), you will see that it isn't rocket science either, and that this more accurate method to animate doesn't come at the expense of either speed or complexity.

Joachim
  • Thanks for this I was able to cut 60% of my time doing a little experiment project. Thank you!
  • It would be great if the new version wouldn't depend anymore on Premiere Pro. An AE only solution would make me consider to purchase this product. What are the exact plans and do you have a time schedule? Thanks and regards.
  • It would be great if the new version wouldn't depend anymore on Premiere Pro. An AE only solution would make me consider to purchase this product. What are the exact plans and do you have a time schedule? Thanks and regards.
    Christoph, version 2.0 will have all the functionality inside After Effects! We are currently working on it, you can expect a release within two weeks.

Just a side note: it is awesome. No more app switching, more than 5 times as fast - I hope you can wait for the release.
  • Yes, I can. :D This sounds awesome.
  • Hey Joachim!

I tried the demo few days ago and I just came back to this site to buy the script, it's totally awesome and I love that it cut's the most annoying part out of my cartoon animations! 

I just read the comments and one week ago you wrote a new version 2.0 will release in the next days with an After Effects only solution, that's awesome! Just got two questions:

- If I buy now, do I get a free update to 2.0?
    - I kinda missed a "L" mouth shape, will this be included in the next release?

Thank you in advance for your answer! Can't wait for the update :))
  • Hey Joachim!

I tried the demo few days ago and I just came back to this site to buy the script, it's totally awesome and I love that it cut's the most annoying part out of my cartoon animations! 

I just read the comments and one week ago you wrote a new version 2.0 will release in the next days with an After Effects only solution, that's awesome! Just got two questions:

- If I buy now, do I get a free update to 2.0?
    - I kinda missed a "L" mouth shape, will this be included in the next release?

Thank you in advance for your answer! Can't wait for the update :))
    Thanks for the kind words! I am sure you'll love it.

To answer your questions:
    - The update will be free for you if you buy from now until the release.
    - The mouth shapes will stay the same. ("L" is in one group with "D")