• hey,

just bought this script but it don´t seems to work with cs6! script error apears. fast feedback is very welcome!

thx / sascha
  • hey,

just bought this script but it don´t seems to work with cs6! script error apears. fast feedback is very welcome!

edit > seems i started with a very special case! in a new comp with just 10 duplicates layers everythings work fine. charles - please contact me!?

edit > ok - seem to have it. the script don´t work with layers whos position channels are seperated!

thx / sascha

• You can check what versions each product is compatible with by checking the 'COMPATIBILITY' tab on each product page.  Also for tech support issues please open a support ticket for a faster response.
  • Wow, that is very specific and I just got the same thing with sep Pos values.
    Trying again now.

EDIT - YAY! works
  • would be great if I can randomize any property that I have selected, instead of just the transform/opacity
  • Is there a way to randomize scale but in a proportional way so let's say for example it doesn't squash a picture or text? 
  • If you're possibly taking requests for updates, I'd LOVE for this script to be able to do relative random additions...for instance, if you had some objects placed specifically and you just wanted to shuffle them slightly in place.

Also, I'd REALLY like to be able to randomize keys for some organic motion. Say you had several copies of the same object with animation, but you wanted them to stop slightly different frames, I'd love to be able to select some key, give it a maximum offset, and hit randomize.

Thanks!

• Now after upgrade everyting is perfectly fine :D

Hi, 
    I just bought Randomizer and...
    I marked 6 layers and I started Randomizer and 5 of them has exactly the same position. I thought assigned random values for all layers will be much more varied.
  • Any chance this script could be updates with more modern UI? Or at least show which properties are affected, for example X, Y, Z for position? 
  • MIN: [ BOX 1 ] = X > [ BOX 2 ] = Y > [ BOX 3 ] = Z MAX: [ BOX 1 ] = X > [ BOX 2 ] = Y > [ BOX 3 ] = Z
  • I just bought this and it's not working on my mac running After Effects 23.6.0. It is putting every layer in the same position. And if the values are supposed to be pixels that single position is way outside of the maximum value I entered. Basically this is not working at all. Same for all properties.