• Hi,

Just purchased LCDeffect and I'm loving it! Is there a way to generate an alpha channel from the effect. I need to send my renders to an editor and using transfer modes is less than ideal.

thanks in advance!
    Morris

• The effect is intended as a final step in the composite so it does not generate an alpha channel but you can simply track matte it to whatever matte you want to generate an alpha channel.
  • This script used to work great when I bought it in Jan 2013 onward. 
    After not needing it for a while. A friend bought the same script and was getting an error. I tested mine and got the same error.

"Unable to execute script at line 57. After effects error: internal verification failure, sorry! {invalid index in indexed group}"
    This error cannot be closed down. You have to force quit after effects.

I am using windows 7, After effects CC. My friend was using CS6.

I know its a few years old. But if possible it would be good for some feedback regarding this error. It would be great to utilize it again.

Many Thanks
  • This script used to work great when I bought it in Jan 2013 onward. 
    After not needing it for a while. A friend bought the same script and was getting an error. I tested mine and got the same error.
    This tool is not CC compatible yet. You can check the compatibility of all our tools by checking the COMPATIBILITY tab on every product page.
  • I have the same problem. I hope there is absolution soon.