Solo Properties script?
  • After Effects Question here....

Does there exist a script here that would allow soloing of a selected property?  ie: when you click on, say 'Brightness and Contrast" on your layer, hide all properties except for that one.

P/A/R/S/T are well known but I'm looking to solo any effect parameter with keyframes.

Thanks, d
  • Have you tried U?
  • Hi Lloyd, thanks for your reply...U is great when I only have one property with keyframes...but working with many layers and many keyframed properties per layer.  Just looking for a simple way to select property and click to solo it, hiding the others, if that kind of thing exists.

Thanks D
  • Hi Lloyd, thanks for your reply...U is great when I only have one property with keyframes...but working with many layers and many keyframed properties per layer.  Just looking for a simple way to select property and click to solo it, hiding the others, if that kind of thing exists.

Thanks D
    Hiding properties is not possible with the existing scripting api unfortunately. However you can use U then alt+shift and click on any properties you'd like to hide.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions