Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Expressions are an important part of the serious After Effects user's workflow but can be daunting for many users, especially beginners. iExpressions is an easy-to-use tool that harnesses the power of expressions without the need for writing or understanding code, allowing all users to harness their power John Dickinson, Motionworks
I think its one of the best implementation of expressions into AE workflow. Its logical, easy to use and harness much power and possibilities. Eran Stern, sternfx.com
iExpressions rock! They take your work to the next level. You really owe it to yourself to try iExpressions - it makes creating Expressions in AE a cinch. It's about time someone created something like this for AE. Chris Bobotis, Mettle Communications Inc
- more than 100 iExpressions in eight categories
- easy interfaces instead of program code
- boost your workflow by avoiding keyframes
- unlimited possibilities by combining iExpressions using links
- fun to learn - with many tutorials, build-in help tips & documentation
- your projects still work on machines where iExpressions is not installed
More than 100 iExpressions in eight categories
- Layer Placement
- Movement Modifier
- Physics Simulations
- Source Text
What are iExpressions?
iExpressions allow you to use After Effects expressions without writing or reading a single line of code. It ships with more than 100 iExpressions in eight different categories - and each of them comes with an easy and intuitive to use interface. As its such a huge package, it is difficult to explain all its possibilities in a few lines.
It starts with the bread and butter stuff you will need every day: Wiggle properties or connect them via links in various ways. Do you sometimes use parenting? Think of linking iExpressions as a much more flexible way to link stuff together. You can, for example, automatically increase the opacity of a layer when the opacity of the linked layer decreases. Or you can also link the x and y position of a layer to two different properties or use time delayed links to create trailing effects.
There is also a lot of more specialized stuff, like iExpressions which automatically animate properties according to sound or generate different kinds of random text.
- Puppet Animation with IK Expressions.
- Camera Expressions - Auto Focus and more.
- Getting started with iExpressions - part 1: wiggles (at mamoworld.com)
- Getting started with iExpressions - part 2: linking and beat detection (at mamoworld.com)
- Getting started with iExpressions - part 3: random text (at mamoworld.com)
- Getting started with iExpressions - part 4: physics simulations (at mamoworld.com)
- The Pendulum iExpression (at motionworks.com.au)
- Animating to Music - part 1 (at sternfx.com)
- Animating to Music - part 2 (at mamoworld.com)
- Create a Dynamic 3D Title Intro using iExpressions and 3D Extruder
- 12 Linking Quick Tips (at mamoworld.com)
- 7 Physics Simulation Tips (at mamoworld.com)
- 13 Layer Placement Tips (at mamoworld.com)
- Skating Logo - part 1 (at Aetuts+)
- Skating Logo - part 2 (at Aetuts+)
- Create Your Own Little Fuzzy Friends (at Aetuts+)
Want to know more? You find more infos and the full documentation on mamoworld.com.
|After Effects||CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4|
- 1.17 September 2013
- fixed minor issues with dialog where licenses are entered
- 1.16 September 2013
- updated user interface to match new CI
- library contains updated links to new documentation
- 1.15 April 2013
- fixed incompatibility with CS4 introduced in 1.14
- minor bug fixes
- 1.14 April 2013
- fixed issue with Japanese and other double byte languages
- minor bug fixes
- 1.13 Dec 2012
- fixed Folder.userData is null issue
- as values you can enter now ".5" as 0.5 or ",2" as 0.2
- fixed rounding issues with slider control values
- 1.12 - Minor fixes - May 2012
- 1.11 - Fixed issue when loading iExpressions applied with previous versions - Dec 2011
- 1.10 - Dec 2011
- Bundles can now be purchased individually!
- New bundle: "Layer Placement"
- 1.051 - Dec 2011
- Fixed issue with OSX 10.5.8
- Fixed bug when linking positions of 2d layers to 3d properties
- 1.04 - Improved baking, improved auto-apply icon, improved hint messages - Nov 2011
- 1.03 - Small cosmetic fix for entering license - Nov 2011
- 1.0 - Initial release - Oct 2011