Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Designed to create any type of loading or progress bar, fast and easy. No more aligning, masking and fiddling around with expressions to create a simple bar. LoadUP! creates all the necessary shape and text layers, inserts key expressions and adds convenient effect controls for easy customization.
|With LoadUP you can create any loading bar along with a text layer, pointer(s) and a ton of effect controls to customize it to your liking.|
User interface - Basic options
LoadUP! can be run as a dockable panel (will be visible and run from the "Window" menu in After Effects) or in "window" mode" (visible and run from the File -> Scripts menu).
The mode depends on which folder you install the script in.
Great care has been taken to make sure that most properties controlled by LoadUP! expressions is unlocked and editable.
The text layer(s) that the script creates is completely independent. This means you can edit, move, scale, rotate, etc. the layer in relation to the bar. You can even delete the text layer you want without affecting the functionality of the script.
LoadUP! is compatible and has been successfully tested on:
on both Windows and OS X platforms.
If you encounter any bugs please open a support ticket describing the problem as detailed as possible including screenshots. Please be patient, I am just a motion designer like you!
User interface - Powerful numbering options
LoadUP! has a unique feature that prevents the annoying character wiggling you get when animating (counting up or down) a text layer. When "separate digits" is checked, LoadUP! puts every necessary digit to a different layer and animates all them just like being a single layer. This way you can use whatever font you prefer, without worrying about character widths, mono-spaced fonts etc.
LoadUP! comes with 10 carefully picked color presets to easily change the look of your bar.
Additionally, you can fully customize every part of the bar. You can set the color of the filling, stripes, text, pointer, background and outline.
By holding the CTRL key pressed on your keyboard and hitting
- keyboard controlled interface - every numeric text box in the interface can be precisely controlled with the keyboard arrow keys ↑↓
- grouped undos - you can undo the whole bar creation process with a single click
- uniform label color - each bar with its corresponding text layer(s), has the same label color - every bar that you create has a different label color
- multiple rulers in one composition - you can create as many bars as you like inside a single composition. Each bar has a unique name
- dockable panel or window mode - the script can be run as a dockable panel or a floating window. The mode depends in which folder you install the script
- integrated help and tool tips - every control in the user interface has a tool tip. Clicking on the easyRuler logo, brings a window with help tips
- user guide - along with the script, there is a 11 page user guide (PDF)
- language independent - the script works in every international version of After Effects, no matter the language is installed on
If you like my work, please visit:
|After Effects||CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6|