• Awesome Script!!

Thanks dude,This script really saved my day!!
  • First comment! Glad it was helpful! Please tell your colleagues about it. And I'd love to see any work done with the help of EaseCopy once you're allowed to share it.
  • Great little addition !
    Implemented in my interface now.
    An every day use tool, fully worth $15 !
  • A very much appreciated $15, thank you! Yes, I still use it every day.
  • How about putting the command of reverse Ease and Value when pasting? This would be a lot useful.
  • How about putting the command of reverse Ease and Value when pasting? This would be a lot useful.
    Are you suggesting something that pastes eases in reverse order from the way they were selected in addition to swapping ease ins/ease outs?
  • Great work! Thank you.
  • Hi, i like the script, but simplicity is everything. Just make a 1 row of two buttons and one checkbox "copy" "paste" and "pass through"  and u ll have a much cleaner script/ui overall. Too many pixels wasted now in height. Myself as well as many other users, are already using many scripts/panels so every pixel in the ui counts. Btw i dont think "value" is something useful, i d remove it. Cheers
  • Thanks for the feedback Thanos. You make some great points. My UI may be a bit overly big and descriptive. If I could get the buttons to hug the top of the UI tighter, the user can crop a really tight interface. Personally I use Paste Value very often. I do lots of Lower 3rd titles with many moving elements that must resolve into a pleasing shape, and each element stops moving at different times.
  • Yes ur right its up to users needs. Keep up the good work, this plugin is really useful!
  • This is sooo handy! Can't believe I managed without it before!
  • This is one of the most useful scripts I've ever downloaded. Thank you!
  • BEST THING EVER. saves hours! Pair this with keyframe wingman and your workflow will make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.
  • Really really handy script! Thank you so much. One small functionality that could make it even more powerful would be the ability to save what you already have in the clipboard as a preset. Maybe just allow a maximum of 5 presets(to avoid cluttering the UI) that appear below the buttons. 
  • Really really handy script! Thank you so much. One small functionality that could make it even more powerful would be the ability to save what you already have in the clipboard as a preset. Maybe just allow a maximum of 5 presets(to avoid cluttering the UI) that appear below the buttons. 
    Thanks for the feedback! That is one of several feature updates I have on my to-do.
    Hi, just letting you know that your script was mentioned in the discussion in Motion Lovers Group.
    Here is a direct link to the comment for your convenience: https://facebook.com/1077996278900703_1680150745351917?comment_id=1680578715309120
    Good to hear! It's been getting lots of downloads!
  • Love the script Mike, such an awesome tool to have discovered. Also love the simplicity. Keep up the great work! Couldn't thank you enough 
  • Hello, one of the must have scripts really! can't work without it! one note is if you can make the panel smaller (icons instead of text) and responsive to panel size so we can dock it anywhere vertically or horizontally. thanks a lot.
  • Hello, one of the must have scripts really! can't work without it! one note is if you can make the panel smaller (icons instead of text) and responsive to panel size so we can dock it anywhere vertically or horizontally. thanks a lot.
    Much welcome feedback! If you'd like the UI minimalized, please check out Kbar and this video
    You can configure EaseCopy to take up the space of one button.
    -Mike O
  • Hi there, will you be updating this script for 2019 and 2020 version of AE? It's my go to script when animating!
  • Any chance you can add a hotkey for the copy+paste commands? Kbar is great, but would be awesome to select a keyframe and shift+C shift+V to copy and paste or whatever command someone would want to assign to. Thx!
  • Hi there, will you be updating this script for 2019 and 2020 version of AE? It's my go to script when animating!
    EaseCopy is compatible with 2019 and 2020
  • Any chance you can add a hotkey for the copy+paste commands? Kbar is great, but would be awesome to select a keyframe and shift+C shift+V to copy and paste or whatever command someone would want to assign to. Thx!
    I can look into this. Scripts can't themselves assign shortcut keys to AE's functionality, but a user can assign keys to execute scripts. EaseCopy exposes a couple of global functions that Kbar uses. Those functions could also be put in standalone scripts executed by keyboard functions
  • For some reason version 1.7 doesn't work here in the 2019 and 2020 versions. I did exactly as the installation guide says. In old version 1.0.1 it works perfectly
  • For some reason version 1.7 doesn't work here in the 2019 and 2020 versions. I did exactly as the installation guide says. In old version 1.0.1 it works perfectly
    I'll need more information to help you. I've tested it successfully on all app versions. Are you getting error messages? Does it fail to load, or show up in your scriptUI folder?
  • Can I install this on a machine that has multiple accounts in which users take turns using the computer 1 at a time?

• Mike, thank you so much. Best $15 of the month.

Simple is hard, and you definitely did the hard job here. 

Thanks!

• Hi there ! :)
    thank for the plugins yo !!
    For some reason it does not show in my Ae 2020 last version with Adobe Creative Cloud.
    It's like it does recognized it ?

Thanks you !
  • Por algum motivo, a versão 1.7 não funciona aqui nas versões 2019 e 2020. Eu fiz exatamente como o guia de instalação diz. Na versão antiga 1.0.1, funciona perfeitamente
    Vou precisar de mais informações para ajudá-lo. Testei-o com sucesso em todas as versões de aplicativos. Você está recebendo mensagens de erro? Ele falha ao carregar ou aparece na sua pasta scriptUI?
    Thanks for answering.

I managed to solve the problem. I needed to enable an option in Preferences, Scripting and Expressions, "Allow Scripts to Write Files and access Network"
  • Just to say THANK YOU !!  I've been wishing for such a tool since I've started customizing my eases on AE...  which is a long time ago :)  Such a time saver for me !!  Bravo
  • Hi, first of all thanks so much for this plugin. 

I have a problem, ever since i installed the plugin it shows a problem "Unable to execute script at line \2. null is not an object". I have after effects 2020 updated.

Please help me whit this, and again thanks so much!
  • Hi, really cool plugin, I love it!
    But, can someone explain how can I create shortcuts for Easecopy?

Thanks

I have a problem, ever since i installed the plugin it shows a problem "Unable to execute script at line \2. null is not an object". I have after effects 2020 updated.

Hi Frenando,
    Please open up a support ticket so I can help you with this issue.

Thanks
    You can use my standalone scripts to do this. Here is a good video on how to set up a keyboard shortcut for a script. https://vimeo.com/263957040

Thanks
    You can use my standalone scripts to do this. Here is a good video on how to set up a keyboard shortcut for a script. https://vimeo.com/263957040

You can also use Kbar! https://aescripts.com/kbar :smiley:

Hi Frenando,
    Please open up a support ticket so I can help you with this issue.
    I'll do it right now, thanks!
  • Hello! I'm having some trouble getting EaseCopy to dock to the interface. When I run the script I get a window named "My Window Name". I can drag and move it around, but it won't dock to the interface the same way other windows do. I'm using After Effects CC 2020 on Mac OS Big Sur, if that matters. Is there anything I'm missing or doing wrong? Thanks!
  • Hey!
    Very usefull script. 
    Updated After Effects and now the short cut does not work for me. I've set it to Alt+Z and Alt+X, and it doesn't do it. In the list of scripts it says keyboard shortcut  is assigned, and executes if I use it from the list... 

Is this more an After Effects issue rahter than the script?
    ...I should never had updated After Effects.. 
  • Hey!
    Very usefull script. 
    Updated After Effects and now the short cut does not work for me. I've set it to Alt+Z and Alt+X, and it doesn't do it. In the list of scripts it says keyboard shortcut  is assigned, and executes if I use it from the list... 

Is this more an After Effects issue rahter than the script?
    ...I should never had updated After Effects.. 
    Hi Andrew,
    I've tested the scripts and they work just fine on the latest After Effects both Mac and PC. You just need to confirm that the the commands are still mapped correctly in the keyboard shortcut editor. The script commands are mapped to the script index, so if there is any change in the number of scripts you have in your menu after you upgrade, your mappings will get thrown off.

• This is an invaluable and killer script! I was entrenched in keyframe work today and EaseCopy saved so much time and frustration. Worth the price! Great stuff, Mike!
  • Hi, would love to know when it's gonna be available for After Effects 2022, thanks! (Just realize after installing that the plugin is not compatible with 2022 AFX)
  • Hi, would love to know when it's gonna be available for After Effects 2022, thanks! (Just realize after installing that the plugin is not compatible with 2022 AFX)

Works fine in 2022, if you need assistance with an issue please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I found that "easecopy-copyease.jsxbin", "easecopy-pasteease.jsxbin",

"Easecopy-pastevalues. Jsxbin" three files in the Scripts folder,

You can search these three files and add shortcuts to them in the Ae Quick Key Settings panel.

(Note: Just my opinion!)
  • It's not working for me. I keep getting "Unable to execute script at line 1. Null is not an object." Anything I can do?
  • It's not working for me. I keep getting "Unable to execute script at line 1. Null is not an object." Anything I can do?

if you need assistance with an issue please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hi. EASE COPY is my most frequently used script ever, so thank you for it.
    But.. I have a question.. Is it possible to add the Pass-through switch function to keybar "mode" of script? Or is it necesary to open native EASE COPY window for using this feature?
  • will you be updating this for 2023. THanks
  • Didn't realize how crucial this to my workflow until AE 2023.  Is there any compatibility?  I am dying over here.
  • Please, my good AE script lords, will you grant us an r2023 version :'(

Edit: It works if you copy/paste the plugin into your AE 2023 Scripts UI folder. Not yet available on aescripts manager, but it works still!
  • Hello! I use this plugin every single day and absolutely love it. Just wondering if there is kbar support to run the copy/easy/value functions?

Thanks!
  • Please, my good AE script lords, will you grant us an r2023 version :'(

Edit: It works if you copy/paste the plugin into your AE 2023 Scripts UI folder. Not yet available on aescripts manager, but it works still!
    Thank you SO much for this Jessie <3