• I absolutely LOVE this product, however I'm finding it ultimately unusable because it doesn't consistently hold the information from session to session. 
    Here's my process so far:
    1.Created a bunch of scene clips in a project.  Saved project.  Reloaded project, and none of my clips showed up.
    2. Made sure to click "Write XML file" after I created my first scene clip.  Created more scene clips.  Saved project.  Exited.  Reloaded project.  Only the first scene clip I'd made when I hit Write XML showed up.  So I figured i needed to hit Write XML whenever I had new scene clips.  Saved Project. Exited. Reloaded project.  Hit Read XML All my Scene clips were now showing up (more than 20 scenes).  Yay.
    3. Today.  Load up project I'd just worked on last night and had all my scene clips, and now only the very first one from several sessions ago is showing.  Hitting Read XML doesn't bring up any of the scene clips I'd made.

This is an incredibly useful product, but it's useless if I have to create the scene clips from scratch each time or even every once in a while.  Where is it storing the XML files?  Does it store XML files on a project by project basis or is it the same XML file for my entire After Effects?  

My request would be that every time a new scene clip is added that it allow me to set it to automatically save that configuration.  

I know I can export and import a json file, but I shouldn't have to do that every time I want to use the same project file.  

Thanks.
  • Nice idea. But seems to work only on one Timeline... Is it still being worked on?