• Hey Remco,

Great little tool! I used the Ouroboros shape tools to create simple shapes within AE, and having this as a standalone tool for kBar makes it even better.

However I can't get them to work. I've added all the buttons with their corresponding name and the primitives.jsx to kBar but whenever I click one, the dialogue box pops up and when I click OK to create the actual shape, AE crashes. 

Here's the error message that I'm getting:

A copy of your project was saved at: /Users/user/Documents/After Effects Crash_3.aep.

Last log message was: <140736327287744> <5> ProcessFrom MAIN requested_sync: 40, proj=30

Generating crash log, which may take a few minutes.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000; min-height: 12.0px}

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Nevermind! I needed to update kBar. Seems to solve it :) 

• Nevermind! I needed to update kBar. Seems to solve it :) 

Which version of KBar were you on?
  • Nevermind! I needed to update kBar. Seems to solve it :) 

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #000000; min-height: 12.0px}
    Which version of KBar were you on?
    I think the very first one. Hadn't updated it since it first came out. 
  • Would be nice if the Path had an option for vertical
  • Great tool, thanks. Is there a way to make a rectangles, not squares? I mostly need a quick way of making shapes the exact size of the comps. ie: rectangle - 1920X1080.

• Is there a way to make a rectangles, not squares?

Unfortunately not. Might add this as a feature, but can't promise.
  • Doesn't work since i moved to CC20. Is it normal ? Sankss.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

• Doesn't work since i moved to CC20. Is it normal ? Sankss.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
    Can you open a ticket and describe what is not working, which OS you're on, etc.
  • Clint Bou said:
    Thanks. I would love to try it.
    Hi Clint, you still can by following the link on the product page.