• Amazing, thanks Mike!
  • Do you need Joysticks and Sliders for this to work?
  • Do you need Joysticks and Sliders for this to work?
    Nope. Just After Effects CC2018
  • I just bought preset, but it has no effect. I need a tutorial Thanks in advance
  • There is a readme file included with the preset. In your composition, make an empty shape layer by going to Layer/New Shape Layer
    Then apply the preset to the new shape layer.
  • You will begin seeing the effects of the wobblebox when you start adding keyframes to the animation sliders in the Effects panel of your Wobbleboc
  • This looks like a great preset.

Is there any chance it could be released for earlier versions too?

• This looks like a great preset.

Is there any chance it could be released for earlier versions too?

2018 and beyond only I'm afraid.
    WobbleBox relies on the createPath expression, which allows expressions to control vertices and tangents. This was introduced with CC2018 and is incompatible with older versions.
  • I don't know why but I can't seem to add this preset. Every other preset I've added over time shows up, I even tried renaming, changing date and time, adding other presets. Every other one shows up in Effects and presets tab but not wobblebox.

What might be the problem with this?

btw it shows up on CC2019, no problem. The problem is on CC2018
  • I don't know why but I can't seem to add this preset. Every other preset I've added over time shows up, I even tried renaming, changing date and time, adding other presets. Every other one shows up in Effects and presets tab but not wobblebox.

What might be the problem with this?

btw it shows up on CC2019, no problem. The problem is on CC2018
    Hi Sefi!
    You are right, I made a mistake. Presets aren't backward-compatible. When I made the update to WobbleBox for C2019 I forgot to downgrade the file to 2018. I'll get on that and post an update.
    -Mike O
  • Can't seem to get this to work in 2019. Seeing this error when I apply to shape layer. Any thoughts? 

• Can't seem to get this to work in 2019. Seeing this error when I apply to shape layer. Any thoughts? 

Hi Anthony,
    I'm unable to recreate this issue. It's working fine for me in CC2019. For it to work, create an empty shape layer and apply the preset to it. Perhaps your shape layer already has stuff in it that is throwing it off?
    -Mike O
  • CC2018 - не отображается в списке пресетов..( 25.07.2020 )
  • not working in 2020 version
  • not working in 2020 version
    It works fine in 2020 version, I just tested. Please view the video to make sure you're using it appropriately.