• Can you add to the inbuilt library, shapes you would use often?
  • I just downloaded the trial version,

when I press Add/Update status 

I got this error

• Hi, Matthew.

Yes, you can add your folders with shape images (PNG)
    1. Select Open Presets Folder... in Fly-out menu
    Create your own folder in the shapes subfolder.
    Copy your shapes into this folder. (only PNG format is supported).

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Hi, basem.

Can you confirm the presence of this file?

Probably this is an error with access rights to this folder.
    I will try to fix this in the near future.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Hi, Andrew,

Thanks that shape folder works a treat. I have another issue, which may be related to the trial version??

I am only using the trial but I am unable to animate between shapes. In your fast tutorial when you update status the second time, on the text layer in your comp a new marker "1" is created, When I do this on my system another "0" marker is made the layer shape changes to the new shape but the original shape is lost. There is no animation created. Any ideas?
  • Uploaded new version 1.0.1

- Fix "Only One State bug"
    - Fix MacOs ffx path
  • Uploaded new version 1.0.1

- Fix "Only One State bug"
    - Fix MacOs ffx path
    Hi,
    when I press TRY button it still installing version 1.0v
    is there any way to try the updated versions, if it works , I will buy it immediately :)

• basem alideeb said:
    Hi,
    when I press TRY button it still installing version 1.0v
    is there any way to try the updated versions, if it works , I will buy it immediately :)
    try it now
  • I try it, but I notice that it's too heavy on the system, it's difficult to do anything when you use it, maybe if you make a button to bake the expression into keyframe that will help to solve the problem, what do you think?
  • It's a good idea to add bake/unbake for Word Cloud Text Layer.
    Probably I will add this feature to the next version.
  • Is 25% off $65 equal to $50?
    rounding error ;)
  • Is it possible in future to add ability convert all text collage to individual text layers, or convert animation morphing to keyframes ? Without those features script much more limited. Thank you
  • Soon, the baking of expressions will be added.
    Theoretically this is possible, but how do you want to use ~150 individual text layers?
    On the Word Cloud text layer you can add your animations and filters.
  • Either make a .PDF with detailed instructions on what each button and slider does...or make a video tutorial with plain english that explains what each thing does. Watching a music video was very painful. Why even add music? I suppose to let the user know there is indeed no verbal instructions.

Comp to Shape button consistenly craters AE 2018 on OSX. Maybe include a dialogue box telling the user it's going to make X million shapes...are you sure you want to do this?

Really super impressed with the export to .SVG option. This alone is worth the price of admission. To instantly fill a shape with words to create a composition which could be used in other graphics is pretty sweet.

So yeah...instructions please. And the Comp to Shape warning.
    Cheers!

• Hi, Joe.

To open the instructions, select "Help..." in fly-out menu of panel.

By pressing the "Comp to Shape" button the current frame of the active composition is saved and is used as a shape (alpha chanal) for filling with words.

I'm glad that you liked the export to .SVG.
    Thank you for your comment.
    Sorry for my English.

Thanks
    Andrew

• 1.0.3  (Current version)  -  Apr 10, 2018

- Bake/Unbake the expressions (available via fly-out menu)
    - support UTF8 Font List
    - minor bugs fixed
  • Hoping you respond here (comments are disabled on 3d board page) about the 3d flip board. Whenever I add a marker (using provided comps) the animation stops. I read the comments and have no idea what an expression parse is.

Would love to buy the product, but it isn't working for me yet. Please advise and thank you for your support. Word Cloud also is on my radar.
  • Hoping you respond here (comments are disabled on 3d board page) about the 3d flip board. Whenever I add a marker (using provided comps) the animation stops. I read the comments and have no idea what an expression parse is.

Would love to buy the product, but it isn't working for me yet. Please advise and thank you for your support. Word Cloud also is on my radar.
    Hi, Mark.
    If the comments do not work, use SUPPORT/Discussion Forums
    or a direct link https://aescripts.com/forums/discussion/1507/3d-flip-board

You can watch the video tutorial "3 - Split & Markersfrom 01:00 on the product page.

For the animation you need at least two markers.
    When Auto Flip = None will be linear animation.
    When  Auto Flip = ON  the first Marker sets the intial state. Each next Marker is the trigger for the start of the animation to the value of this Marker.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • The trial expired before I had a chance to really experiment with it. Is there a way to reset the time? Installing a new trial doesn't do it.
  • Hi, James.
    The licensing system does not provide such an opportunity.
    The only possibility is to check it on another computer.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Is it just my laptop, or is this VERY CPU demanding task?
    I can't work comfortably on my MBP i5, 8GB, SSD. 
    Is this normal, or I'm doing something wrong? 
  • Hi, Vladimir.

Script is resource-intensive and much depends on the performance of your system.
    Each Word contains 6 expressions. 150 words = 900 expressions are executed in each frame!

After you have customized the animation, you can bake it into keyframes. (Fly-out menu Bake/UnBake).

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Hi, Vladimir.

Script is resource-intensive and much depends on the performance of your system.
    Each Word contains 6 expressions. 150 words = 900 expressions are executed in each frame!

After you have customized the animation, you can bake it into keyframes. (Fly-out menu Bake/UnBake).

Thanks
    Andrew
    Thanks, Andrew,
    I'll try it on my desktop computer. 
  • Since the trial expired before I could test Word Cloud, and I do not have another computer to test it on, is there a satisfaction guarantee?
  • Hi, James.
    If after purchase you have any problems, we try to solve them or refund the money.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • hi 
    please help me because there is my problem and please look my problem screen video this link please help
    thank you and best regards

• Hi.
    Probably Parse direct URL also does not work.

A Status Code of 0 means "the browser refused to honor the request."
    Generally, this might happen because of a Content Security Policy, but where to set it up on Mac I do not know.

Andrew
  •  Content Security Policy learn me for video windows pc ?
  • I can not reproduce this error on my computers.

You can copy the contents of the page from the browser to the "Paste Text" panel and Parse it.
  • but how can ı do ? copy the contents of the page from the browser to the "Paste Text" panel and Parse it.
    please learn me for video please :(
  • I can record video in a few hours.

Here is a simple instruction:
    1. Open the page in the browser. (like - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger).
    2. Select all text content Ctrl+A
    3. Copy to clipboard Ctrl+C
    4. Paste (Ctrl+V) in "Paste Text" panel of WordCloud and press Parse.
    #s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }
  • Hi, James.
    If after purchase you have any problems, we try to solve them or refund the money.

Thanks
    Andrew
    Thanks Andrew. I am mostly concerned about the performance issues that others have commented on. Does your refund offer still apply if I find it is just too slow on my system?
  • Problems with performance only on the timeline when AE calculates expressions in each frame.
    To evaluate the performance of your computer, download the project by reference.
    (121 words and 5 states)

In any case, if the script you're not satisfied, and we can not help you, we will refund your money.

• but how can ı do ? copy the contents of the page from the browser to the "Paste Text" panel and Parse it.
    please learn me for video please :(

• Problems with performance only on the timeline when AE calculates expressions in each frame.
    To evaluate the performance of your computer, download the project by reference.
    (121 words and 5 states)

In any case, if the script you're not satisfied, and we can not help you, we will refund your money.

Thanks again Andrew.
  • ı am download the project by reference. And very good working
     very thank you for help but how can ı change Allah razı olsun text , for text change tutorial video please
    best regards
    Kaplan
  • For devider use the Tab character.
    [Weight]Tab[Word]

20 Kaplan
    18 Murat
    15 KELO
    13 Kaplan
    10 Murat
    8 KELO
  • thank you for the very patient solution 
  • Is there a way to choose your own color palate? I only see the pre-defined choices. How do I select my own brand's colors?
  • Hi, Ben.
    You can add your color palette to a file User_Color_Themes.json (Fly-out menu "Open Presets Folder")
  • Is there an option to repeat words and can I customize color based on a particular word?
  • Hi, Bill.
    When parsing text, the same words will not be. But when editing the word list, you can enter the same words with the weights. Example two posts above.

In the script, you can not specify a color for each word. But if you really need it, then you can do it inside the Expression.
    "Fill Color" parameter "val = [[1, 0.17647058823529, 0, 1], [1, 0.132, 0, 1]];" -> [[r,g,b,a], [r,g,b,a]]

Thanks
    Andrew

• Hi, please look at the enclosed screenshot. I can't get WC to render the cloud properly - it just places all words on a single line. Please advise.
    Screenshot 2018-10-17 at 12.29.25.jpg
    3132 x 1898 - 906K
  • Hi.
    After Effect is often freezes the frame update.

This should help:
    Save project.
    Purge All Memory and Disk Cache.
    Restart AE.
    Reopen Project.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Hi Andrew.
    I'm using the After Effects CC 2019 16.0.1 (Build 48) version.
    I bought Word Cloud and installed it.
    But when I open Word Cloud, I have a blank page.
    What should I do?

Thank you.

• Hi, Cagdas.

Please open a support ticket for direct help, and send us more information and description of your system.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • It doesn't work. I cannot click ok to get past the first set of instruction screen where it tells me about the menu. The option button on tip works but the OK button does nothing. 
  • Hi, Timothy.

Try reinstalling manually.

https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/zxp-installer-faq/

In paragraph 4, there will be other folders
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.8
    or (and)
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.9

If this does not help, open a support ticket for direct help.

Thanks
    Andrew

• Hi, in the trial version I'm only able to add one state. When I add the second state I get this error message: "Unable to execute script at line 716. After Effects error: Unable to set "font". Value is undefined."

Also, I'm unable to change the font from Comic Sans. Nothing happens when I click it.