• Wow! Hello! This is really great and I can't believe more people aren't talking about this! The only thing that would make this absolutely perfect would be a graph editor UI. But other than that, this is brilliant! 
  • Wow! Hello! This is really great and I can't believe more people aren't talking about this! The only thing that would make this absolutely perfect would be a graph editor UI. But other than that, this is brilliant! 
    Hey Scott! Wow, that's so nice to hear. Glad it's helping you and thanks for the feedback :)
  • Fantastic script!! Only wonder if your abel to make it also compatible with keyframes in the future? That would make it the best offset script in my opinion :)
  • i have a problem to execute the script on ae cc 2019.
    type error null is not an object.
  • Hey Alon, sorry to hear it's not working for you. Please open a support ticket and I'll help you further.
  • Hi ! is this version of the plugin working with AE cc 2020 ? Thanks !
  • Hey Rage!

I've just updated Staircase to work with CC2020. Download and install again and that should work :)

Thanks!

James
  • Hey Rage!

I've just updated Staircase to work with CC2020. Download and install again and that should work :)

Thanks!

James
    Thanks James ! Great work
  • Does it support keyfarme staiycasing?  
  • not compatible with after effects 2021 yet
  • Hey Chad!

Tested on After Effects 2021 and is working great! Have now updated compatability section on the Staircase page.

Thanks!

James
  • Is there any chance of getting a keyboard shortcut or a preference to change the stagger direction? I almost always stagger upwards, but if you click and drag a section of layers they will stagger downward. Thank you for the consideration.

BTW, loving the addition of Staircase to my workflow.

Kevin
  • Does it work with After Effects 2023?
  • Does it work with After Effects 2023?

yes, it should work in 2023. If you're having an issue, please open a Support ticket for direct assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hello, I bought the program and installed it and the pop-up saids,

'Unable to execute script at line 1879. null is not an object'

and it doesn't work.

My After effects version is CC 22.6.0

Please solve it