Super Liquids
  • Hi

Im getting this too?

Please advise

sc
  • Sorry I mean this:

• Sorry I mean this:

Error: After Effects error: Can not “set value at key” with this property, because the property or a parent property is hidden.

• Hi.

Just bought your "Super liquids" but I have immediately this problem :

"Error: After Effects error: Unable to call “applyPreset” because of parameter 1. Path is not valid. Path: “/Applications/Adobe After Effects 2020/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels/true/Super Liquids_v1/SuperLiquids.ffx” "

Sadly i thought use this effect right now on my production and it seems that i'm not the only one with that issue !

should have read the comments before buying !

Please help !

Thanx.

D.

• "Error: After Effects error: Unable to call “applyPreset” because of parameter 1. Path is not valid. Path: “/Applications/Adobe After Effects 2020/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels/true/Super Liquids_v1/SuperLiquids.ffx” "

help me!!!!

• Hi.

Just bought your "Super liquids" but I have immediately this problem :

"Error: After Effects error: Unable to call “applyPreset” because of parameter 1. Path is not valid. Path: “/Applications/Adobe After Effects 2020/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels/true/Super Liquids_v1/SuperLiquids.ffx” "

Sadly i thought use this effect right now on my production and it seems that i'm not the only one with that issue !

should have read the comments before buying !

Please help !

Thanx.

D.

help me!!!!

Hello, try to reload computer. Somehow, I don't really know why, this error may appear at the first launch of the script, but it's vanish at the second launch and never pop up again
  • Adjusting the decay into the negative either makes no difference, or immediately throws up expression errors....?
    Also...if there was a way to add a simple directional gravity to the script that would be super useful...

Thanks!
    J
  • Before to buy i want to know if there is possible to make a continued fllowing particles And, if there is a way to make the particle start from 0 scale or 0 oapcity with keyframes or some cause they already not woking with keyframes, the just insta pop up at start of the time line
  • If they're all in shape layers, can they be exported into SVG animations (via Lottie)?
  • Hm, I was downloading the trial to test this promising plugin, but I still get the error message as postet here since years. Any solution on this in the meantime?
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-20 um 15.30.11.png
    890 x 432 - 87K
  • Hm, I was downloading the trial to test this promising plugin, but I still get the error message as postet here since years. Any solution on this in the meantime?

Hello, Benjamin! This error appears only at first launch of the script. After reloading it vanishes. So this is the reason why it's hard to caught. I can't reproduce it to find where exactly it is. Try to reload ae and if the error will still popup, open a support ticket, please.
  • Hey, love the plugin! How can I make the liquid trail be a bunch of emojis instead of shape layers please? Thanks in advance! 
  • Hey, love the plugin! How can I make the liquid trail be a bunch of emojis instead of shape layers please? Thanks in advance! 

Hello! Sorry, but for now there is no functional for this
  • So I can't make this work.  I have a box shape with a simple path animation on it.  Two more small shapes for the fluid like the tutorial.  I click the animated shape first and then the two smaller ones.  I click "Generate" and I get the following message:

Error: After Effects error: Can not “set value at key” with this property, because the property or a parent property is hidden.

A 4th later was generated but nothing there.  I don't understand the error.  

• So I can't make this work.  I have a box shape with a simple path animation on it.  Two more small shapes for the fluid like the tutorial.  I click the animated shape first and then the two smaller ones.  I click "Generate" and I get the following message:

A 4th later was generated but nothing there.  I don't understand the error.  

Hi! Please, open support ticket and attach screen recording to it if it's possible
  • Does this work?  I get a color wheel whenever I try to open it and then I have to force quit.
  • I have this working but I would like to use this with BodyMoving to create a Lottie file.  Given that you generate shape layers to animate and I can set parameters in BodyMoving to use external comps I am thinking this should work but at the moment I can't seem to get it to work.  Have others used this plugin to create Lottie animations or will it just not work?

UPDATE: Actually got this to work using the "Easy Bake" plugin found on the AEScripts website.  Installed it and just select bake and it makes the full .json file and all works good.
  • I love this scripts, everything is fine, but my Particle--Life doesn't work, what should I do
  • so, with the most recent after effects update, this plugin has stopped working entirely. I can't even open the UI panel without after effects crashing multiple times.