Projection 3D v2
  • Hi Adam

Please open a support ticket.

Best Regards
    Taron

• Hello, I'm Kevin Goebel, I bought the 3D projection V2 on April 21 ... as I understand, I just saw that an upgrade came out, would I have to pay for it? or can i download it for free?
    If I can download it, would the update already be in my downloads?
    Thank you for your attention,
    Stay tuned to your comments
  • Hi Kevin

All small updates are free.

Best Regards
    Taron
  • Hi) I am sorry for my bad English) I am from Ukraine) I want to ask you, in this video you explaint how to using Camera Projection in After Effects
    I will be short) A dont understand how to make floor (water) withaut distortion( In your other video i see the same fragment video wihtout distortion water/ How you do it7) Thanks a lot for answer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNEy0ssrI5g&list=PLZAr8tT8TcsTEVlm2WOmDa9PWBHhjFhyT&index=10

Безымянный1.jpg
    1049 x 391 - 95K
    Безымянный2.jpg
    1455 x 680 - 166K
  • Hi Alex
    I use a displacement map  to animate the water and Liquify to fix the lines. But this particular project is a little more complicated. In the future I will record a tutorial about water animation. But you can open this project and see how it's animated. This project is included in the product.

Regards
    Taron
  • I just bought the plugin, but it's super slow. I can't work, the UI is freezing, and not possible to work. I've a good PC, why?

Thanks!
  • Hi Albert

Please open a support ticket, record your workflow and attach a file.

Cheers,
    Taron
    Nataworkstudio
  • Hi! Is there way to do something similar like this with this script easily?
    Or is it just for stillimages?
  • Hi Markus.
    Not currently, but after the update this feature will be added.
    Cheers,
    Taron
  • Hello Taron,

Is there a way to use alpha channels created in photoshop as the plane masks?  I cut out a whole forest scene in photoshop before I knew this plugin existed... It would be a lifesaver to be able to reuse those mattes!

Thanks, Sarah
  • Hi Sara

If your forest scene is in the same plane, you can import as an image (Projection 3D / File / Import Image \ footage)
    if you could record your workflow it would be more understandable.

Cheers,
    Taron
  • Hello, I just purchased the upgrade and installed for AE 2020 17.1.0 Following the tutorial when I click create projection I do not get the option for how many copies and the app never finishes building the projection.

Is this something you can help me with today?
  • Hi Jason

Click 'Creat Projection' then click 'Pre-compose'.

Cheers,
    Taron
  • Hi Jason Click 'Creat Projection' then click 'Pre-compose'. Cheers, Taron
    Thank you!  Apparently I wasn't following the tutorial correct!  ADHD am i right?
  • Hi Taron,
    there will be a special prize for the Black Friday? 
    Hard times in this moment...
  • There is a way to do a camera projection over a movement footage? It will be so helpfull import a camera track and project in a video shot. 
  • Hi Simone

Yes of course
    Sale starts on Monday, November 30

Cheers,
    Taron
  • Hi Albert

Yes you can.
    Keep in mind that this is an old tutorial

Cheers,
    Taron
  • Hello, 

I'm running into an issue where I click "create solids using helper grid properties" and it crops the top corner of my "back" plane, leaving a white triangle.  I've tried to troubleshoot but having no luck.  Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks. 
  • Hi, 
    I have a scene all is good with the projection in ram preview but when I render out the scale of the projected image changes on the projection?
    any clues how to fix 
    afx 22.04 (build 56) mac