GEOlayers Mapdata
  • I need more informations about the data license, that should appear in a corner.

Should it appear there? Or has it to appear there?
    What exactly has to appear there (Text, Size, Duration, etc.)?
    Where can I find those informations?

I quick answer would be great!
  • Hi,
    I am getting a no mapdata subscription error. Am I missing something. I could not find a place to put my key.
    My order number is :101327419

Thanks.

• So do I need to buy this to be able to stylize maps? I want to be able to do maps with no labels or custom labels. Every time I try to do a render, it shows all the titles.
  • I need more informations about the data license, that should appear in a corner.

Should it appear there? Or has it to appear there?
    What exactly has to appear there (Text, Size, Duration, etc.)?
    Where can I find those informations?

I quick answer would be great!
    Hi Florian,
    sorry for that late answer. It is allways better for us if you create a support ticket. Note that there is an "attribution info" button in the mapcomp settings which has link to detailed terms of use of the map provider for each imagery style.

Hi,
    I am getting a no mapdata subscription error. Am I missing something. I could not find a place to put my key.
    My order number is :101327419

Thanks.

Hi Koray, sorry for the hiccup. As discussed in your support ticket we had a technical issue.

So do I need to buy this to be able to stylize maps? I want to be able to do maps with no labels or custom labels. Every time I try to do a render, it shows all the titles.
    Hi Mark, you need the Mapdata subscription for the imagery styles with the little Badge top right in the thumbnail. There is also map imagery from stamen for example without labels, for example "Toner Background". Please open a support ticket if you need further assistance
  • Hey,

Could someone explain what GEOlayers Mapdata is?. I own geo layers and its working fine. Why someone buy the mapdata subsciption?
  • Hey,

Could someone explain what GEOlayers Mapdata is?. I own geo layers and its working fine. Why someone buy the mapdata subsciption?
    Hello mayank,
    GEOlayers comes with 6 months mapdate subscriptions. After 6 months GEOlayers will continue to work, but some features like the styleable maps will not work. For these features you need the mapdata subscription.

What's it for?

It empowers the following features of GEOlayers 3:

• A data license for your commercial projects (Attribution is needed and should typically appear in a corner of the map. For productions with end credits, a credit there is also welcome.)
    • Stylized Mapcomp Imagery
    • Find Features by clicking the preview map
    • Mapcomp Labels in different languages
    • Watermask Mapcomps
    • Feature import for the current view
    • 3D Building drawing
    Regards,
    Nico