• imageLUT Mixer

Mix LUTs to apply them simultaneously and protect the skin tones from the influence of the LUTs. Entirely new possibilities for working with LUTs: Recover skin tones from the LUTs influence and adjust them separately as well. In addition, LUTs can be applied up to an intensity of 150% now and also negatively.

https://aescripts.com/lut-mixer/

• What would be amazing is if this plugin had a gallery feature for previewing LUTs:

- Choose a folder of LUTs
    - Get a small preview of how they will look on my comp - before I apply them
  • Wade Ha said:
    What would be amazing is if this plugin had a gallery feature for previewing LUTs:

Looks like the developer doesn't care.
  • By the way I tried the trial and it looks like it doesn't work with RenderGarden.
  • It does not work in Premiere Pro 2022.
  • Christian Malazarte, developer's not caring, or at least not informing their customers that their products will no longer be updated, is something I question each time I purchase products from AEScripts + AEPlugins. In the past this has had me ask why older products that haven't been updated simply aren't removed from this site to prevent false customer expectations. P
    Wade Ha said:
    What would be amazing is if this plugin had a gallery feature for previewing LUTs:

Looks like the developer doesn't care.

• Hello, can I preview luts with this aescript?