• imagePQ Type Boi

Work smarterer not harderer. PQ Type Boi is over 120 pre-animated type arrangements that'll allow you to get things done faster than ever. Browse through animated thumbnails in the handy UI Panel inside of After Effects & click to generate a comp with a control layer so you can customize parameters like color, line width, animation delay etc. without twirling through any layers. So easy.

https://aescripts.com/pq-type-boi/

• When I ran Type Boi for the first time on Windows 10 and activated thumbnail mode, a series of black, command-line windows opened and closed in rapid succession. It looked like it was repeatedly running a VB script? Is this normal?
  • Purchased and installed. I only have 7 compositions available.  Please advise or refund. I have purchased most of your products.  I must be doing something wrong.  AE202 Windows 10
  • When I ran Type Boi for the first time on Windows 10 and activated thumbnail mode, a series of black, command-line windows opened and closed in rapid succession. It looked like it was repeatedly running a VB script? Is this normal?
    Hey, Rob.  I am running Win7, CS6 and the same thing happened to me ... but not right away. (it took several clicks on the thumbnails switch/icon). And on top of that, AE crashed immediately afterward.  (And AE almost NEVER crashes for me.)  I also am getting script errors with many of the comps.  I have put in a support ticket.
  • Hi folks - we corrected this issue in v1.0.1. Seems like it was an issue with licensing and you are seeing the limited comps available for trial version.

Update, and get in touch via the support form if you ever have trouble.

PQ
  • Peter - is there a way to change the case type in PQ Type Boi?   I can't seem to find how to do anything other than ALL CAPS.   Was hoping for title case or lowercase.  

Kudos for creating such a great overall program!   
  • Is there no longer a trial version for download? To, y'know, try it out?
  • Is this currently working with CC 2021?

• Hi, can I use any typeface I like in this? 
    Thanks,
    Dave
  • Is this going to work on M1 macs? "I get unable to execute script at line 48. Object is invalid" whenever I roll over any of the icons.
  • Is this going to work on M1 macs? "I get unable to execute script at line 48. Object is invalid" whenever I roll over any of the icons.
    If you are using dropbox please see this faq: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/dropbox-macos-warning/

• I'm running AE version 22.6.0 (Build 64) on a Windows 10 machine and using v1.0.3 of PQ Type Boi and whenever I try to use the drop-down menus I'm getting a message that reads "Unable to execute script at line 48. Object is invalid"

Please advise.