• I am getting the same error message - MacOS 10.13.6, AE CC 2019 - but Soft Body seems to work fine. I opened a support ticket with error message screenshot.

• When I click the button to make a collider layer/soft body layer I get no response. Doesn't change anything.
  • Can the "soft" effect be applied to two objects and have them both "squish" when they come in contact? Or, does one object always have to be a hard surface (collider) for the "soft" object to squish against on contact?
  • When I click the button to make a collider layer/soft body layer I get no response. Doesn't change anything.
    Please upgrade your After Effects to 2018 and higher..
  • Can the "soft" effect be applied to two objects and have them both "squish" when they come in contact? Or, does one object always have to be a hard surface (collider) for the "soft" object to squish against on contact?
    Yes, you can two soft objects in collision! You have to apply it twice, and every time you choose one as soft and another as collider(But remember that this comes with a limited result, and you have to make a certain setting).
    Yes, in the soft object you must have a collider, of course you can hide the collider later but the effect remains!
    Yes, you can two soft objects in collision! You have to apply it twice, and every time you choose one as soft and another as collider(But remember that this comes with a limited result, and you have to make a certain setting).
    Yes, in the soft object you must have a collider, of course you can hide the collider later but the effect remains!
    Thanks for the solution suggestion! 

In the demo video, the soft body distortion doesn't quite match the square collider object's sharp corners. Are there settings that can match the contour a bit more accurately?
    Thanks for the solution suggestion! 

In the demo video, the soft body distortion doesn't quite match the square collider object's sharp corners. Are there settings that can match the contour a bit more accurately?
    Yes there are settings for optimization. In general, working with sharp and thin objects is a little tricky
  • does this work with images and videos?
  • does this work with images and videos?
    It can be applied, but it does not create a morph and change the model in the photo
  • Shopper/Buyers be warned.
    This is not a soft body simulator - There are no soft body simulating going on at all.
    It is a blobby matte maker for emulating soft body interactions via keyframing. If you want true interactive soft bodies - Newton is the best way to get them at the moment with After Effects. This is only an emulation of a physics simulation via layer effects & matting tricks. 

I wish that this was depicted with more honesty and that someone at AEScripts was checking these claims made on plugins & extensions. The tags say Physics simulation & dynamics - which is a flat-out lie.
  • Shopper/Buyers be warned.
    This is not a soft body simulator - There are no soft body simulating going on at all.
    It is a blobby matte maker for emulating soft body interactions via keyframing. If you want true interactive soft bodies - Newton is the best way to get them at the moment with After Effects. This is only an emulation of a physics simulation via layer effects & matting tricks. 

I wish that this was depicted with more honesty and that someone at AEScripts was checking these claims made on plugins & extensions. The tags say Physics simulation & dynamics - which is a flat-out lie.
    We do not claim that this tool is a simulator.
    This is a very simple tool with a convenient application to create a soft body.
    Preview and tutorial say it all,
    (A complete and professional soft body simulator, needs to create with plugin coding = much higher price)