• A little bit dissapointed.

In fact this script just precomps the selected layers
    and apllies some setmatte effects.

I mean, it does save you time setting up the setmatte effects,
    but with the same precomp-pain as before.
  • It's coool. I love it.
  • this is simplifying the precomp process a lot! Not more, not less. Perfect little time saver in daily terror. 
  • Yes disappointed. Would get a refund if I could.

A bug shifts layers (making them oddly disappear at the beginning of an animation)  :(
  • This doesn't really work with continuously rasterized precomps. I was hoping I could get some more complex mattes done but if you want to retain crispy vector across multiple comps, doesn't really work. Back to janky alpha rigs for me
  • This does not work as it should. really disappointed. AE Scripts should provide refunds if the effects don't work
  • This doesn't really work with continuously rasterized precomps. I was hoping I could get some more complex mattes done but if you want to retain crispy vector across multiple comps, doesn't really work. Back to janky alpha rigs for me
    Hey. If you raise a support ticket for any issue you have, we can discuss how to best resolve any issue, or work something out if there is something we can't resolve. 

Thanks! - Ian :)
  • This does not work as it should. really disappointed. AE Scripts should provide refunds if the effects don't work
    Hey. If you raise a support ticket for any issue you have, we can discuss how to best resolve any issue, or work something out if there is something we can't resolve. 

• Yes disappointed. Would get a refund if I could.

A bug shifts layers (making them oddly disappear at the beginning of an animation)  :(

• A little bit dissapointed.

In fact this script just precomps the selected layers
    and apllies some setmatte effects.

I mean, it does save you time setting up the setmatte effects,
    but with the same precomp-pain as before.

• When I change the settings to display Multi-Matte and ultimately restart the panel, the changes don't stick and its back to its default settings.  Otherwise, great!

Update:  Ian helped me resolve the issue.  I was part of the beta test group and I only needed to delete the preference.txt and relaunch the panel.  Fixed it!  Works like a treat now!
  • Can there be a feature to apply source masks across different compositions?