Layer displayer
  • Great tool. Will you add more shortcuts for layer/solid properties? Will you add functionality to hide the shortcut help in the dialog? Thanks for the tool!
  • Great tool. Will you add more shortcuts for layer/solid properties? Will you add functionality to hide the shortcut help in the dialog? Thanks for the tool!
    Sorry for the delay. I am currently working on adding buttons, shortcuts, and updating the way I refer to commands. I will also add a couple more new features.
  • Hi, is the trial version available? I've tried clicking 'TRY' on 2 browsers with no luck downloading. Thanks and I look forward to using this tool!
  • Leo Earle said:
    Hi, is the trial version available? I've tried clicking 'TRY' on 2 browsers with no luck downloading. Thanks and I look forward to using this tool!
    It's strange, I pressed the try button in chrome and the archive with the script was downloaded. It also works in firefox.
  • Hello! Can you update the trials version link to latest version 1.073? Currently it is showing V1.06
  • Hello! Can you update the trials version link to latest version 1.073? Currently it is showing V1.06
    Hello. Thanks for noticing. I am planning to upload an update. Together with him I will add a new trial version. I will try to do it within a week.
  • hi, can you explain about this?

" If the user does not have a viewer, the focus feature will not work."

because after i press shortcut key the panel show up with command line bar not active & i need to click on the windows area or press "tab" to activate the command line bar

can we just press shortcut for the scripts then immediately type the number for command without press tab or clicking?

thanks
  • hi, can you explain about this?

" If the user does not have a viewer, the focus feature will not work."

because after i press shortcut key the panel show up with command line bar not active & i need to click on the windows area or press "tab" to activate the command line bar

can we just press shortcut for the scripts then immediately type the number for command without press tab or clicking?

thanks
    Hello. A similar problem appears if the user has a panel on the entire after effect interface (which is done with the "tilde" key). If the composition preview window is expanded to the entire interface, then this problem should not be.
    Sometimes I expand the panel with layers to the whole interface, and then I also face a similar problem. Unfortunately, I have not found a technical solution yet, but as I find it I will implement it immediately. Therefore, while we have to get out with the second monitor and divide the AE interface into two monitors. I could still suggest separating the viewer from the general interface, but this method seems to me not elegant enough.