AEVIEWER 2 Pro
  • Couple of feature requests.

1. Would be great if I could turn off the main/large view window. Most cases I don't really need to see anything that large and the window takes up a lot of space in the UI.

2. Create Preview is a critical feature for me (at least in my current workflow). In a lot of cases I'm working with "asset projects" that only have 1 comp so I don't need to use the Pre-render feature. What I do use a lot though is creating the preview for the comp (and I'm sure a lot of other people would as well) so it would be great if it had its own dedicated button instead of sitting in the scripts window. Maybe it's an extra button in the Prerender window called "Create Preview" or something? Just a thought.
    Hi Sean,

1. If I understood you correctly, you can change the preview mode at the bottom of the panel.
    Please check this video.

2. Please open a support ticket, I will work closely with you on this feature.
  • Just downloaded the free version. Is it possible to add comps/assets to folders from within AE? I'd like to be able to create something, then just drag the comp or the selected layers into the AEVIEWER panel save the asset. Is that possible?
  • Just downloaded the free version. Is it possible to add comps/assets to folders from within AE? I'd like to be able to create something, then just drag the comp or the selected layers into the AEVIEWER panel save the asset. Is that possible?
    This would be available in Pro version in the next update.
  • Hello, i bought AE Viewer, its supercool, but i'm having trouble to "Create preset from expression"...it was one of the things i wanted most..
    I got the error: Unable to execute script at line 38. createExpressionPreset is undefined

I'm using the last version of AE 2022...any fixes?
  • Hello, i bought AE Viewer, its supercool, but i'm having trouble to "Create preset from expression"...it was one of the things i wanted most..
    I got the error: Unable to execute script at line 38. createExpressionPreset is undefined

Hi,
    Please open a support ticket
  • Same problem as Chris below, and on Windows 10 as well. Clicking the extension after updating to the latest version of AE does nothing. No window pop-up, and no indication of it even trying to load. I've uninstalled and reinstalled After Effects as well as AEViewer Pro.

I initially had the AEViewer Pro panel open, but it stayed blank. I closed it to try and refresh it, and I've never been able to get it back. It has been doing this for a couple of weeks now.

• Hi Blake, we have fixed this issue. Please try downloading the latest version of Aeviewer directly from aescripts.
  • Hi. Has image sequence import been added as a feature yet? I know it was mentioned a while ago that it was being worked on.

Thanks
  • Paul Hill said:
    Hi. Has image sequence import been added as a feature yet? I know it was mentioned a while ago that it was being worked on.

Thanks
    Hi Paul, it's still WIP.
  • Hi, i'm just curious before making purchase, can AEViewer pro view the already imported footages in the project panel  just like it view the files on hard disk (with thumbnails) ? that's could be an awesome feature to have. Premiere pro has been doing it already for ages but sadly AE just couldn't. 
    Thanks
  • Hanso Ng said:
    Hi, i'm just curious before making purchase, can AEViewer pro view the already imported footages in the project panel  just like it view the files on hard disk (with thumbnails) ? that's could be an awesome feature to have. Premiere pro has been doing it already for ages but sadly AE just couldn't. 
    Thanks
    We are working on the feature that will allow previewing all imported footages from the project.
  • Why did you make 2.0?
    This is really bad!
    Please open the previous 1.0 version for purchase again.
    Please, I really need the 1.0 version.
    Version 2.0 doesn't even show previews of large files.
    I load close to 1000 files at once and select them, but the 2.0 version fails to load even if it exceeds 300 files.
    Version 2.0 is the worst!
    The program is much slower than the 1.0 version!
    Please open the 1.0 version so that I can purchase it again!
  • dumin jo said:
    Why did you make 2.0?
    This is really bad!
    Please open the previous 1.0 version for purchase again.
    Please, I really need the 1.0 version.
    Version 2.0 doesn't even show previews of large files.
    I load close to 1000 files at once and select them, but the 2.0 version fails to load even if it exceeds 300 files.
    Version 2.0 is the worst!
    The program is much slower than the 1.0 version!
    Please open the 1.0 version so that I can purchase it again!
    Hi, I'm sorry to hear that but V2 is way more powerful and faster than V1 as well as it has way more features. Please open a support ticket and I will assist you. Don't worry, we will figure out why V2 doesn't work on your machine as expected. 
  • Hello. I have an issue. When someone in free version is trying to open the pack I made, they receive an error: pack hasn't been activated
  • Hello. I have an issue. When someone in free version is trying to open the pack I made, they receive an error: pack hasn't been activated
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket.
  • Hi Alex,

I wanted to try the pro version before buying it.. please send me to mail Id [email protected]
  • Hi Alex,

You just answered a question of mine on youtube, but I had a couple more questions so I thought I would bring them here. 
    In the prerender tab, is there a way to just save out the composition without rendering it? I save individual comps all the time using the old rdscript-newprojectfromcomp, but it's such a pain. I have no need for the preview. Also, is there a way to select where to save the new project instead of saving it next to the project that the comp was extracted from?
    I'm actually sort of stunned I did not notice this functionality before since I have been using AEViewer EVERY day since I bought it. I can't imagine using AE without it now.

Thank you,

*steve
  • Hi Alex,

You just answered a question of mine on youtube, but I had a couple more questions so I thought I would bring them here. 
    In the prerender tab, is there a way to just save out the composition without rendering it? I save individual comps all the time using the old rdscript-newprojectfromcomp, but it's such a pain. I have no need for the preview. Also, is there a way to select where to save the new project instead of saving it next to the project that the comp was extracted from?
    I'm actually sort of stunned I did not notice this functionality before since I have been using AEViewer EVERY day since I bought it. I can't imagine using AE without it now.

Thank you,

*steve
    Hi Steve,

1. >In the prerender tab, is there a way to just save out the composition without rendering it? 

Yes, there is. You need to open Scripts tab and click on "Create preview.jsx" script.
    There you will have an option to save projects to comps. Check the screenshot here:

2. > is there a way to select where to save the new project

Not at the moment, but I can add that feature. Please open a support ticket on this matter.
  • Alex,

Thanks much! I will open a ticket to request where to save a new project :)
    Cheers!

*steve

Hi Alex,

Thank you,

*steve
    Hi Steve,

1. >In the prerender tab, is there a way to just save out the composition without rendering it? 

Yes, there is. You need to open Scripts tab and click on "Create preview.jsx" script.
    There you will have an option to save projects to comps. Check the screenshot here:

2. > is there a way to select where to save the new project

Not at the moment, but I can add that feature. Please open a support ticket on this matter.

• Fantastic addition to AE. I will test it next week but I am very inclined to buy it.
    I have one request: it would be great if it would be possible to mute the sound in the previews. right now every video with sound is blaring in full volume from my speakers.
  • Fantastic addition to AE. I will test it next week but I am very inclined to buy it.
    I have one request: it would be great if it would be possible to mute the sound in the previews. right now every video with sound is blaring in full volume from my speakers.
    Thanks! Added this feature inside "To do" list.
  • Welcome
    I have a package that I produced on the aftereffects consisting of 250 items in different categories
    I intend to sell it on Envato Market, but I can't do that because I don't have an item viewer so that the buying customer can display all these items as (Motion Pro and Atom X)
    Can I obtain a commercial license or any license that enables me to use your product such as attaching it to my package
    Or a way you can suggest it to me please
    I hope you understand my need
    thank you
  • Hi, thanks for this plugin, i want to know if there is a chance to preview or make a previews for LUTS inside aeviewer. thanks
  • moha uglu said:
    Welcome
    I have a package that I produced on the aftereffects consisting of 250 items in different categories
    I intend to sell it on Envato Market, but I can't do that because I don't have an item viewer so that the buying customer can display all these items as (Motion Pro and Atom X)
    Can I obtain a commercial license or any license that enables me to use your product such as attaching it to my package
    Or a way you can suggest it to me please
    I hope you understand my need
    thank you
    Hi Moha, apologies for the delay in my reply. What you have described is possible. Please open a support ticket for a further discussion.
  • Hi, thanks for this plugin, i want to know if there is a chance to preview or make a previews for LUTS inside aeviewer. thanks
    Hi Fernando,
    Could you please open a support ticket for that? I had LUT support on my mind for a long time so with your help with testing this feature might come way faster. :)
  • what is the main difference between aeviewer 2 pro and free version ???
  • what is the main difference between aeviewer 2 pro and free version ???

Hi! There is a table at the bottom of the product page with differences between the versions.

I'm receiving the same error message.

I'm receiving the same error message.

Hi, I have sent you an updated version via your support ticket. The new update will be available publicly soon
  • When I create collections and I delete an asset or file that I had in that collection...aeviewer will say "Some items from the collections are not available". Is there a way to get rid of that notification other than putting that file back in it's original location?
  • When I create collections and I delete an asset or file that I had in that collection...aeviewer will say "Some items from the collections are not available". Is there a way to get rid of that notification other than putting that file back in it's original location?

Hi, apologies for the issue. I have fixed that in the new update that will be released in January. Please open a support ticket and I'll send you a beta version with the fix.
  • Hi, I have used locally a lot of sfx files. I want to move them over to this. When I open the project file it will say missing files. What is the procedure to relink them?
  • Jay nil said:
    Hi, I have used locally a lot of sfx files. I want to move them over to this. When I open the project file it will say missing files. What is the procedure to relink them?
    Hi Jay, if you are talking about the AEP project, all you need to do is to resolve the path to one of the missing files and After Effects should automatically pick up the rest of missing files.
  • I just tested it and I love that you can drag release projects to the timeline and everything is there. My question is, is it possible to add a preview screen with sound like in the videos to the projects in the pro version? I am interested in purchasing the Pro version, but I would like to know if a preview can be added to prproj projects I'm talking exclusively about premiere pro
  • I know that the option to prerender could be the same and better, but I can't find a video that shows how the option is in premiere pro, I would like to see how it works

• Why is the app asking all the time for my license? I paste my license and is not working. I open and close AE and still not working. 

• Why is the app asking all the time for my license? I paste my license and is not working. I open and close AE and still not working. 
    Hi Dani, please open a support ticket
  • In the 'Folders' section, at the top left there's a panel called 'Quick Access'. That panel contains the text 'Drag and drop your favourite folder here'. I've done so many times but nothing ever happens. What exactly is this panel supposed to do? Will it ever work?
  • In the 'Folders' section, at the top left there's a panel called 'Quick Access'. That panel contains the text 'Drag and drop your favourite folder here'. I've done so many times but nothing ever happens. What exactly is this panel supposed to do? Will it ever work?
    Hi, you need to drag and drop folder from Aeviewer like this:
    If it doesn't work for you, please open a support ticket with screen recording of the issue.
  • What the hell is "AEVAddExpression.plugin" that is crashing my After Effects right after I installed the latest AEVIEWER PRO update?

After Effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for AEVAddExpression.plugin
    (48:: 72 )
  • What the hell is "AEVAddExpression.plugin" that is crashing my After Effects right after I installed the latest AEVIEWER PRO update?

Hi,
    Please open a support ticket.

Same issue here.

Same issue here.
    Try re-downloading the archive and re-installing Aeviewer again.
  • Hello, Can I ask, when will sequence import be supported? I remember seeing a comment in 2021 stating this was under development.

Please let me know

Thanks
  • Hello, for some reason every time I import and add and import into ae I keep getting my image in as a sequence even tho I only selected one image. Is there some reason for it?
  • Hello, for some reason every time I import and add and import into ae I keep getting my image in as a sequence even tho I only selected one image. Is there some reason for it?
    He Kevin, looks like After Effects automatically detects your images as a sequence because there are numbers at the end of the end of the file name
  • Hello, Can I ask, when will sequence import be supported? I remember seeing a comment in 2021 stating this was under development.

Please let me know

Thanks
    Hi Krishna, it's on the final stages. The next major update will include this feature.

• hi, can we change the collection group(all Favourites) from oldest -> newest into newest -> oldest? because i have 500+ favorites stuff so when i click favorites and want to check it i have to scroll through 500+ element instead of it show up on top most?

thank you

• hi, can we change the collection group(all Favourites) from oldest -> newest into newest -> oldest? because i have 500+ favorites stuff so when i click favorites and want to check it i have to scroll through 500+ element instead of it show up on top most?

thank you
    Hi Christopher, currently there is no way of doing that but it makes sence. I'll make sure that in the next update new files will appear at the top of the list.
  • I have this issue, where audio is not playing when previewing audio files. It starts working when I go to settings and change audio level from 100 -> 99, or from 99 -> 100 on next restart (it can be any number), hit save & close and then the audio begins playing as it should. Is there something I can do so the audio will work from the start and not having to do this workaround of changing audio levels first to make it work?

Hi, Please open a support ticket.