• imageLayerRender

Render directly at the layer level. All known AE renderers render at the level of a composition. It's very fast (uses all cores), handles most 8-bit up to 16-bit codecs and is very easy to use.

https://aescripts.com/layer-render/

• Looks great!
    Is it possible to render the alpha to a (greyscale) matte? 
    Would be a great feature for creating (grading) matte files in (lighter) codecs without alpha.

But many players do not recognise x264 in 4:0:0 mode.
    Doesn't have to be an output in 4:0:0, just that only the alpha of the render is output as a greyscale image. Codec can still be 4:2:0 or 4:2:2
  • Good idea. I'll work on it. I am busy for a couple of days. But should not be tough to do. mjpeg, x264 and x265 take single 8-bit channel. But many players do not recognise x264 in 4:0:0 mode.
  • Apple cant check this plugin for malicious app and cant open it.
    why it happen?

Very useful plugin! And really want to buy
  • Apple introduced developer cert and notarisation in Catalina. 
    If you go to System Preferences > Security and Privacy > General, then you should see an option to open your app.

• v1.5.3 gives this alert on Mac

• Oleg Vladimirov  - Download v1.5.3.1 - the problem is fixed.
    I tried over the past 2 weeks to support Sierra as I had a request for it, but I gave up on that. This was a related issue.
  • Any way to tweak it to support CS6? I have the plugin load ok, and set it up right i believe. But pressing start no dialogue box pops up. Any ideas? Thanks so much
  • The current version has been notarized by Apple. You will not see this warning anymore. Please try it out. 
    Alex Kov said:
    Apple cant check this plugin for malicious app and cant open it.
    why it happen?

Very useful plugin! And really want to buy

• Any way to tweak it to support CS6? I have the plugin load ok, and set it up right i believe. But pressing start no dialogue box pops up. Any ideas? Thanks so much
    CS6 will not be possible as Adobe made major changes to the CC API and again with the CC 2015 API.
  • why the color looks difference when rendering using this plugin?
  • why the color looks difference when rendering using this plugin?
    The plugin does not process the raw video, and it is passed to ffmpeg. Do you have the licensed version ? You can modify the command - add - 
    -vf out_color_matrix=bt709
    to the codec options.
    You can also try bitstream filter - 
    -bsf:v h264_metadata=video_full_range_flag=0:colour_primaries=1:transfer_characteristics=1:matrix_coefficients=1
    Now you can view the metadata to check if the video is full range.

Color shifts are tricky to debug, as they can occur at any stage.
  • This one is great!
  • Hi Anmol Mishra, great plugin! i want to know if can you make it work on vertical videos, i try the trial on my vertical comp an didnt work, 1280x720 not work, but 720x1280 works excellent. Can you make it work on vertical videos? thanks a lot!!! 
  • Hi Anmol Mishra, great plugin! i want to know if can you make it work on vertical videos, i try the trial on my vertical comp an didnt work, 1280x720 not work, but 720x1280 works excellent. Can you make it work on vertical videos? thanks a lot!!! 
    Thanks. The trial is resolution limited to 1280x720 but the paid version works for all resolutions.