AE script? to online newly imported media from footage items already within project panel
  •  I work with a team of AE editors and we have to import each others projects to do revisions. sometimes I'll have 3 to 4 different variations of the same project imported into a single project. this results in the reimport of the same footage clips but they always come in offline and I have to go through the hassle of finding and replacing the media over and over. In Davinci resolve the way it works is if a clip has already been imported in the project, if you import a sequence from another project with the same footage items, the program will see that the media is already online in the project and will automatically online the newly imported sequence to those clips. in after effects it will reimport the same offline file over and over cluttering up your project and a lot of time and energy is waisted finding and replacing these clips. is there a script that will get after effects to online to already imported clips when bringing in another project? Thanks