• Does this add any additional functionality beyond Colorama? I think Colorama is pretty powerful but it's interface is TERRIBLE, so i frequently use CC Toner. If you could develop your plugin to use a gradient ramp UI I might consider purchasing it. 
  • Does this add any additional functionality beyond Colorama? I think Colorama is pretty powerful but it's interface is TERRIBLE, so i frequently use CC Toner. If you could develop your plugin to use a gradient ramp UI I might consider purchasing it. 
    False Colour works differently than Colorama in a few key ways. It does not use a cycle method to select the input/output imagery. It gives you a simple, precise way of selecting where the colours will be distributed (based on luma), has built in colour blending with a smooth amount control, and a very handy randomise feature to create good looking random looks in seconds. Lastly, False Colour is 32bpc compatible, and works inside of Premiere Pro.
    I had thought and wished for the same thing. Over here still using the windows 95 color picker in 2021 :'D This is cool though, Nate.
  • Awesome! 
    I had some bug when I bought it and ran it on my MAC M1 but these guys took their time to fix it and came back to me with a new version within hours.
    Absolutely recommend this plugin. Not just because of the possibilities it offers but also because the effort these developers put into it.