Script Requests
  • I’m a developer new to this space (I’ve mostly made scripts for Photoshop) and I’m looking to build something that someone can immediately get use out of. If anyone has any ideas for actions they’d like to have turned into scripts, please feel free to comment here. Thanks.
  • how about a script that improves the look of colored layers with blending modes over color footage?

the script would duplicate the layer, remove blending modes, put it underneath and make it an adjustment layer with desat on it. also remove transforms and parent to the original layer.
  • I love to analyze the variability of human behavior and I can't imagine that there is anyone who doesn't. You need to visit here https://australianwritings.net/ and learn more new things about college task. This variability is definitely a blessing and curse, but on the flipside it's pretty amusing to witness it. Most guys prefer to not get married - despite the fact that they benefit from it significantly more than do women.