Set Parent To Structure
  • Great tools! beside duik. does this work on Limber? thanks
  • Tofu Sim said:
    Great tools! beside duik. does this work on Limber? thanks
    Thank you for your suggestion!!!
     I will try to make it available in Limber in the next version, currently it can only be used in duik16
  • 感谢做出这么实用的脚本。在图层命名上有什么需要注意的吗?如果是直接把图层和骨骼链接,没有使用puppet pin, 是不是每个图层和对应的骨骼必须得是同名的?谢谢!
  • Tao Mao said:
    感谢做出这么实用的脚本。在图层命名上有什么需要注意的吗?如果是直接把图层和骨骼链接,没有使用puppet pin, 是不是每个图层和对应的骨骼必须得是同名的?谢谢!
    对命名是没有要求的,它连接原理是识别选中的所有图层分为两类:1.骨架图层,2.其他图层;
    如果有其他图层的【锚点】在骨架的图层的容差圈圈里,就将其他图层的父级设置为该骨架,和命名没有关系哦,这个脚本适应所有duik的骨骼类型,如果是用木偶图钉或者路径骨骼,那图钉的锚点本来就在圈圈里,就不用去设置锚点了
  • Tao Mao said:
    感谢做出这么实用的脚本。在图层命名上有什么需要注意的吗?如果是直接把图层和骨骼链接,没有使用puppet pin, 是不是每个图层和对应的骨骼必须得是同名的?谢谢!
    对命名是没有要求的,它连接原理是识别选中的所有图层分为两类:1.骨架图层,2.其他图层;
    如果有其他图层的【锚点】在骨架的图层的容差圈圈里,就将其他图层的父级设置为该骨架,和命名没有关系哦,这个脚本适应所有duik的骨骼类型,如果是用木偶图钉或者路径骨骼,那图钉的锚点本来就在圈圈里,就不用去设置锚点了
    Awesome, thanks!
  • Hi DB, sorry my english, i get help from google ... Set parent works very well, congratulations and thanks. I use Duik bassel 2, I have seen a lot of tutorials, but to make the foot move correctly, I noticed that it is better to parent "TIPTOE with TOES" and "HEEL with FOOT ROL". What do you think about it?
  • Hi DB, sorry my english, i get help from google ... Set parent works very well, congratulations and thanks. I use Duik bassel 2, I have seen a lot of tutorials, but to make the foot move correctly, I noticed that it is better to parent "TIPTOE with TOES" and "HEEL with FOOT ROL". What do you think about it?
    In fact, I have sent this script code to Duduf, yesterday, Duik17 Alpha12 has been released, and this feature is added in Duik17, but currently in the test phase, you can look forward to Duik17 officially released.