Express Table
  • Downloaded trial. It wont open says "Unable to execute script at line 1. Fil eor folder does not exist. This happens after I activate trial. 
  • Trial dont work!
  • Trial dont work!
    Hi, 

Thank you for your interest to this tool! 
    Please, download a new trail and try again

Best regards, Alex

• Downloaded trial. It wont open says "Unable to execute script at line 1. Fil eor folder does not exist. This happens after I activate trial. 

Hi, 

Thank you for your interest to this tool! 
    Please, download a new trail and try again

Best regards, Alex

• Works fine... thank you
  • "Table Templates are not included with the tool. There is only a basic Table Template, based on which you can create your own."

Do you have any plans on making separate Table Template packages for sale?
  • "Table Templates are not included with the tool. There is only a basic Table Template, based on which you can create your own."

Yes, soon it will be released a huge bundle with the table templates.

Best regards, Alex
  • Tried the trial, not worth the money imo. Very limited controls, no styles and setting up your own is quite a bit of work as there are no column/row controls. You have adjust the style for cell in each column manually. Turns out they are planning to charge extra for more styles - that really should be included in the price. There's no way the current price is justified by what you get. 
  • Tried the trial, not worth the money imo. Very limited controls, no styles and setting up your own is quite a bit of work as there are no column/row controls. You have adjust the style for cell in each column manually. Turns out they are planning to charge extra for more styles - that really should be included in the price. There's no way the current price is justified by what you get. 
    Thank you for your opinion! 
    Express Table is a very powerful instrument that gives users enough freedom for table customization- styles as well as animation. No need to customize every cell or column manually, since it can be duplicated. Just stylize the first couple of cells and others will be automatically edited in accordance with the config marker settings. For more details, please follow the manual guide.
    Best regards, Alex
  • Are the generated tables dynamic? ie. Will the number of rows and colums be generated based on the data in the csv file? Also does the width of the rows automatically adjust to the width of the input csv text? Thank you.
  • Are the generated tables dynamic? ie. Will the number of rows and colums be generated based on the data in the csv file? Also does the width of the rows automatically adjust to the width of the input csv text? Thank you.
    Yes, tables are fully dynamic. It creates as many rows and columns as it is in the csv file. You can easily adjust cell width with controls if needed after csv data is loaded. 
    100% agree. This script is pointless without built-in styles and I'm not paying more money to get them.
  • This AE compatibility lists up to 2022. I am running 2023 and the trial appeared to work fine. Having purchased a license and started using it for a paid job, it is becoming increasingly difficult to use. Can you tell me if you will be making this more reliable for AE 2023? 
    I realise that this current version only supports up to AE vers 22, so I dont want to raise any issues if an update is due.

Best regards, Alex
    Any progress on new templates..?

Best regards, Alex
    Any progress on new templates..?
    Hey, I am happy to announce a pack of fascinating table templates is released and is free to download. Please find a link on the Express Table page  
    • Add to Phrasebook
      • No word lists for English → Russian...
      • Create a new word list...
    • Copy
  • Disappointing after paying money to use this since the trial wouldn't even allow me to try a table with more than just a few cells. No easy controls to even center your text or adjust the text 'justification'. Very minimal controls. Wish I could get a refund. Won't be able to use this. Looking now to Figma tools to see if I can build a chart easier. Dont waste the money, it needs way more controls implemented. 
  • Disappointing after paying money to use this since the trial wouldn't even allow me to try a table with more than just a few cells. No easy controls to even center your text or adjust the text 'justification'. Very minimal controls. Wish I could get a refund. Won't be able to use this. Looking now to Figma tools to see if I can build a chart easier. Dont waste the money, it needs way more controls implemented. 
    Dear Shawn, 

I'm so sad to hear you are disappointed.
    Express Table is a very powerful and flexible tool which is the best at the moment for creating animated tables.
    It has no limitations in editing since it is based on regular After Effects layers and its properties. To edit your table use control properties provided in every table column as well as general table composition or edit every single layer individually. Moreover you can apply any effects and customize it and then it will be applied in a bunch.
    It gives you as much freedom as possible, but only limited by your After Effects skills.
    Please, see the manual on how to use it. 
    But, if you still would like to refund, please, open a support ticket assigned to aescripts. 

Best regards, 
    Alex