Keyframe Colorizer?
  • Hi everyone,

Forgive my ignorance on the matter as I am not sure this could even be possible to be done - I am looking for a script / plugin where I could add / change the usual grey / yellow color on specific keyframes on my timeline.

The project I am working at the moment results on thousands of keyframes for frame by frame masks and as some action movements are similar I am copying some of those keyframes and pasting them then to give a few adjustments.

As my timeline is a massive yellow and grey keyframe battle I allways end up losing some precious time scrolling in the timeline trying to find some of those keyframes to copy and paste later on, it would be so useful if I could give some different color to those keyframes so it could be easier and faster for me to find them the timeline.

A possible solution could be the use markers to let me know somehow where they are but having different colors directly on the keyframe seems to be a much straightforward way to find which ones I'm looking for.

Could anyone let me know if there is anything out there that could do this? Or is this just not possible to be done?

Thanks in advance,

Pedro C.