TypeMonkey Arabic Text Modifier
  • Hi dear Salahuddin Taha
    your Video Tutorials is in Arbic ,if you can plz make one in english too ,
    i cannot Arabic , The Arabic font is used in kurdish and persian too,
    thank you sir !
  • You can follow the tutorial visually, if you have a specific question please let us know and we will be happy to help you.
  • هنالك مشكل مع السكريبت لما تتم إضافته ومحإولة الكتابة بالعربي تنبثق رسالة وتطلب منك
    allow script to write file and acces network
    يتم تفعيلها لن يبقى نفس المشكل ونفر الرسالة تخرج مجددا
  • تم تفعيلها لكن نفس المشكل يتكرر
  • يرجى فتح تذكرة دعم 
    وتوفير سكرينكست تظهر المشكلة التي تعاني حتى نتمكن من مساعدتك بدرجة أكبر. يمكنك استخدام هذا لتسجيل سكرينكست 

Please open a support ticket and provide a screencast showing the problem you are experiencing so we can help you further. You can use this to record the screencast: http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/
  • Hi,
    Is it possible to use the script "TM_justifyRight" with normal arabic text in other layer without using "TypeMonkey" and to be triggered automatically every time a text is generated ?

Thanks
    Ismail
  • Hi,
    Is it possible to use the script "TM_justifyRight" with normal arabic text in other layer without using "TypeMonkey" and to be triggered automatically every time a text is generated ?

Thanks
    Ismail

Not sure it will work on a non TypeMonkey layer but you can give it a try. and no there is no way to have it automatically triggered.

• Hi,

Thanks
    Ismail

Not sure it will work on a non TypeMonkey layer but you can give it a try. and no there is no way to have it automatically triggered.
    Thank you for your fast replay, can i have a trial to make a test ?
    Thanks

• Hi,

Thanks
    Ismail

Thanks
    please open A support ticket and we can help you get a trial version. https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1

• Hi,

Thanks
    Ismail
    Thanks
    please open A support ticket and we can help you get a trial version. https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1

ok Thanks !
  • Does it work on AE cc 2015 ?

Thanks
  • Does it work on AE cc 2015 ?

Thanks
    yes it does
  • Is this still being supported? Specifically will it work with pt_import_subtitles?
    Thanks!
  • Hi Dani,
    Yes, it does work with pt_ImportSubtitles although I'm currently looking into an issue that a user has reported. It might be best if you open a support ticket (link below the Post Comment button) so I can help ensure it will work for what you want to do before purchasing it.
  • Hello,

Can't make this work. My first problem is that Content of \Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2017\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels\ is not showing in Window menu in After Effects. Not a big problem, since I still can run pt_ImportSubtitles using File -> Scripts - Run Script File. BUT Even when I copy TypeMonkey_TextMods\ folder into its location, I don't see any other mods than RTL and LTR in pt_ImportSubtitles Text Mod Dropdown. Can't even watch any tutorial here since no videos here are valid anymore. 

Can you please help?
  • Hello,

Can't make this work. My first problem is that Content of \Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC 2017\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels\ is not showing in Window menu in After Effects. Not a big problem, since I still can run pt_ImportSubtitles using File -> Scripts - Run Script File. BUT Even when I copy TypeMonkey_TextMods\ folder into its location, I don't see any other mods than RTL and LTR in pt_ImportSubtitles Text Mod Dropdown. Can't even watch any tutorial here since no videos here are valid anymore. 

Can you please help?
    Please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hello,

I have a project that was started in English, then I used OpenSesame to translate everything to Arabic.

Unfortunately, this resulted in all the letters having their order reversed.

I used a tool in Excel to reverse the letters in the word in Excel, and then imported it.

Now, the letters are in the correct order, but the ligatures are not forming.

Would this software help my situation?

Thank you
  • Hello,

I have a project that was started in English, then I used OpenSesame to translate everything to Arabic.

Unfortunately, this resulted in all the letters having their order reversed.

I used a tool in Excel to reverse the letters in the word in Excel, and then imported it.

Now, the letters are in the correct order, but the ligatures are not forming.

Would this software help my situation?

Thank you
    Yes but it needs to be used in conjunction with pt_OpenSesame on the original text input. Please refer to page 27 of the OpenSesame user guide for details
  • i am very interested in this plugin.

the video for this is disabled and terminated on youtube

would you mind simplifying the terms of understanding its uses for me? 
  • [Deleted User] said:
    i am very interested in this plugin.

the video for this is disabled and terminated on youtube

would you mind simplifying the terms of understanding its uses for me? 
    It allows you to use Arabic Text with TypeMonkey
  • well it work with AE cc2019 ?
    شكرا