• Doesn't seem to work with CC 2014. 
  • Hi Nick. It's supposed to work (and worked) with CC2014.  Do you mean the newest version (CC2014.2)? Please add more details about your config/os/usecase/problem, if possible. Were you able to open an example project?
  • However, we used to have an update which isn't in the release log. Not sure/don't remember what happened, but I'll be back with the new release shortly it seems.
  • I was trying it out before I buy it, but it seemed that the map selection area was all gone. I'm running OSX 10.9.5 and AE CC 2014 13.2. Applying it to a precomp of some text animation. I just tried again and couldn't replicate the issue. Perhaps my restarting helped solve the errors.

Cheers.
  • L3tt3rm4pp3r is causing intermittent crashes in CC2015 for me with FastDraft enabled. Every time a frame is rendered there's chance for AE to crash with "After Effects error: Fast Draf: Bind texture error."
    Disabling FastDraft or not using L3tt3rm4pp3r stops this from happening, so it's clearly L3tt3rm4pp3r related. I have a project where I can reproduce this reliably by adding a new solid and if that doesn't immediately cause a crash, scrubbing a few frames to invoke rendering.

Window 10, GTX780 /w latest official drivers, AE2015 13.5.1 and L3tt3rm4pp3r 1.4.
  • hope im not being a complete iiiiidiot (as ren would say to stimpy)

i have L3tt3rM4pp3r 1.0 and im wondering if i can upgrade (for free / i know crazy yes to think in this modern day and age)
    to the latest. ive got a licence code and every

? :)
  • Hi Graham! Of course you can. 

Why are you asking this question, actually? 
    Did you download the latest version and your license record didn't work for you?
  • Hi,
    i'm not able to make the layers2ramp-Script to work.

In CC 2015.5 it gives me this error: 
    Error 8800: General Photoshop error occurred. This functionality may not be available in this version of Photoshop. 
    <no additional information available>

Line: 25

->      sColor=CP.color;

In CC 2019 it says that the Average command does not exist:

The command “Average” is not currently available.

and

Error 8007: User cancelled the operation

Line: 23

->      inDoc.layers[inLayerNum].applyAverage();

Do You have any ideas?
    Please help, this is an essential part of the plugin.

Thanks 

Hi, 
    so, meanwhile i tried the same on CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2018 on different OS X.
    the same kind of errors going on here :(
    Is this only for WIN?
    Did this ever worked properly and if so, on which system?
    If not, are there any workarounds or similar scripts or converters around? 
    Also the documentation could be more precise!
    Not nice...

• Hi Valentin,
    It works in PS CC 2017@Windows (and should work in all versions from 2015 to 2019, because scripting toolkit didn't change since).
    All of the scripts were created by myself (I'm the author of the plugin) for some particular projects I've been working on, so i've decided to include them to the plugin package. So it was working indeed.

Mea culpa, I didn't check it with OSX (we only test plugin binaries on different platforms). But it really shouldn't be different.

• Ok, just checked, works fine on OSX either. If you wish you can file a bug ticket and attach the PSD that causes problems to it, so we could look into it.
  • doesnt show up in adobe media encoder

• Hi Grant,

Just checked, LM works just fine (AE+AME 2019, demo project from the plugin package); also, it's been released in the wilds for quite a while now, and we don't have such a bug reported.

So please doublecheck your content, and in case of the existing problem please file a bug ticket with example project/ more details.
  • Hi Grant,

Just checked, LM works just fine (AE+AME 2019, demo project from the plugin package); also, it's been released in the wilds for quite a while now, and we don't have such a bug reported.

So please doublecheck your content, and in case of the existing problem please file a bug ticket with example project/ more details.
    where would a bug ticket be?

• where would a bug ticket be?

I believe it's thru https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • Hi- im late to the chace but this plug in docent work for AE 2022? :)

I would love to try it  but cant. :(
  • after taking the advice of the tutorial, i converted a font into Bmf Xml (.fnt) using Glyph Designer from 71 Squared like it reccomended. I then went to run the script in photoshop like it explains and i get this :"Error 8800: General Photoshop Error occured. This functionality may not be available in this version of Photoshop."
    Is the plugin or script outdated? if so, is there a way to fix the problem because i really want to use this plugin
  • Hi Ryan, could you please file a bug ticket and attach your bmf assets there, so we could have a look?
  • Hi Antonio, quite a huge update is incoming!
  • Hi Ivan!
    I purchased LM when I was using a compatible version of After Effects, later upgraded and (obviously) lost the capability to use the plugin... but now I've download AE 18.0 which allows me to use the DEMO version but as long as I try to register it, a message appears: "Sorry, the license code is not valid". I've also tried to register it with the aescript app... How can I use the plugin I purchased months ago? 
    Thanks!
  • Does this work with AE 2022 with Mac Monitorerey.
  • Hi, I just purchased LM and installed it using the aescripts manager. It installed into the right folder, but it's not showing up in AE (22.6.0). Please advice.
  • People with newer AE versions: really sorry for your troubles; update is coming. Please note that this version might not work on a newer macos+AE combo.
  • Thanks for your update Ivan!
    Not to be impatient, but is it a matter of days, weeks or months?
    Because I need this for a project with a tight deadline, and else I need to find a different solution or install an older version of AE. Just so I know what to expect here :)

Thanks