• I installed the trial version and I played with some free BVH file, a back-flip or something like that..
    It's really great! I just love how the result looks. I don't have for the moment too much AE character motion projects, but immediately after I will have a request for something that will fit some motion.. I will definitely by this tool. It's brilliant!

Thanks guys for your work !
  • Alain, thank you for kind words. Appreciate that.
  • Hello, I just saw a couple of days ago a 29.99$ price till 12.01.2015, how come now (09.01.2015) it's 39.99$?
  • Hello Bobo.
    Sorry, but price was always $39.99. The recent discount were during Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales in December. 

Are you sure you saw this particular script and not some other one for $29.99?
  • Hello Bobo.
    Sorry, but price was always $39.99. The recent discount were during Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales in December. 

Are you sure you saw this particular script and not some other one for $29.99?
    I'm probably wrong then, I trust you if you say so :-) I will then take some time to think about it. Thank you for your answer
  • Hey Tom!! 
      Please by the next Update change the lets dance to Lets ROCK PLS. 
    It is one of the Best Plug in I 've used  for a while !!!
    Yesterday tried out was not happy with the resultates, today just bought it and on a windows 8 with cc 2014 latest version after effects it Rocks Man

Thank You. I ll pass a few weeks and release a few how to vids on youtube..
    on my workflow how to bring in a slicker data.. as my PC or better said after effects Render Engine died all times when ever i have tried to open the 5000 frames actions by 30 fps.. then jumped to my older pc with wind. 7 as the other plug in which is also a crazy one would not install on wind 8 and higher.. so with that "bvhack " plug in i am reducing the keyframes down as i want to in seconds!!! then- up to cloud down to wind 8 to AE BOOM as You say in Your video :) Done then Setting up my 2d model, softening the keyframes one more time in AE then it Runs like BUTTER !! perfect!! Thanks Man.Great Job Out there.. Cheers, Berkan.
  • do you have any tutorials or links to tutorial resources for using the BVH info in AE to control 2.5 characters? I'm trying the trial out but am not clear on how to link the BVH to my artwork inside AE.
  • Really great plug-in, Tomas, works wonderfully. I was wondering if you (or anyone) know of a good script to convert .fbx to .bvh?
  • Thanks, Adam.
    Do you mind sending me a few FBX files so I could take a look?
    Feel free to open support ticket here https://aescripts.com/contact/ for that.
    Cheers.
    Really great plug-in, Tomas, works wonderfully. I was wondering if you (or anyone) know of a good script to convert .fbx to .bvh?

• Thanks, Tomas. I attached two .fbx files into the job ticket.

Thanks, Adam.
    Do you mind sending me a few FBX files so I could take a look?
    Feel free to open support ticket here https://aescripts.com/contact/ for that.
    Cheers.
    Really great plug-in, Tomas, works wonderfully. I was wondering if you (or anyone) know of a good script to convert .fbx to .bvh?

• Does this work well in conjunction with DUIK or other character animation rigs?

Would it work to simply take a 2d character / png image; add puppet pins to hands, feet, hip, head etc and parent those to respective controllers from bvh import? (I just tried that and can't seem to get it working)

• Sorry, I do not have any tutorials on "how to apply this to a rig". I provide a technical tool that enables transfering BVH data into AE timeline, and it's designers/animators imagination on how to use it.
    Cheers.

Does this work well in conjunction with DUIK or other character animation rigs?

Would it work to simply take a 2d character / png image; add puppet pins to hands, feet, hip, head etc and parent those to respective controllers from bvh import? (I just tried that and can't seem to get it working)

• Hi Tomas, Could you remove the fps-limit in the next update please. A lot of free mc-data is available in 120fps. After Effects supports this nowadays but BVH-Importer still restricts this. It would save a lot of time doing workarounds. Cheers!
  • Hey Elmer. Thank you for the suggestion. This has been changed in v1.6.1.

Hi Tomas, Could you remove the fps-limit in the next update please. A lot of free mc-data is available in 120fps. After Effects supports this nowadays but BVH-Importer still restricts this. It would save a lot of time doing workarounds. Cheers!

• Very much appreciated. Thank you!