• it doesn't work for arabic .. the issue in arabic is that the letters are not separated like english or herbo .. so you solved 50% of the problem only but the letters are still separated which damage everything! .. photoshop solved this problem forever in cs6 i have no idea how but it did .. 

no wonder that no body knows this script because if it was 100% works i promise you that within few hours Arabs will share it like crazy! millions of times! :D 
  • For Arabic text you should use the ArabicText script: https://aescripts.com/arabictext
  • It doesn't work for Arabic, and that was the main reason to buy it, 

feel a bit despointed 
  • It doesn't work for Arabic, and that was the main reason to buy it, 

feel a bit despointed 
    As is clearly stated in the description and the previous comments for Arabic text you should use the ArabicText script: https://aescripts.com/arabictext
  • Great script. Thanks so much for making this. I'm working on some Hebrew text and running into an issue I was hoping for some help with. 

Text Reverser perfectly made the text read right to left, but when I squeeze in my text box forcing a line of text to wrap down, the first character moves to the second line and the last character remains on the top line. Any suggestions? Thanks.
  • Great script. Thanks so much for making this. I'm working on some Hebrew text and running into an issue I was hoping for some help with. 

Text Reverser perfectly made the text read right to left, but when I squeeze in my text box forcing a line of text to wrap down, the first character moves to the second line and the last character remains on the top line. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Scale the layer instead of the text box

Scale the layer instead of the text box
    Thank you. I ended up making my own lines with Enter and cutting and pasting to make the order correct.