• Nice tool. Easy to use except for one aspect; when I select a bookmark and then select the "Reveal in Finder" button, it opens the My Documents finder window, not the actual project window. Despite that the Path to File displayed under the thumbnail is correct. I'm on Windows 7, AE CC. Thanks.
  • Thank you Sean for reporting a bug.
    I hunted it down and fixed it in version 1.01.
  • Is there a way to change where the Bookmarks file is saved, So that multiple computers could use the same bookmarks?
  • Hi Darrel.
    Currect version does not have this functionality. However, I feel that this is a great feature, so will implement it into nex update. Thanks.
  • Hey Tomas, thanks for the quick response. Purchased it this morning.
    Sean.
  • Is there a way to change where the Bookmarks file is saved, So that multiple computers could use the same bookmarks?
    Bookmarker v1.1 has this option to share same bookmarks beetween multiple computers. Thanks Darrel Maloney for sugesting this idea.
  • hello Thomas,
    do you plane to have an otion to organize bookmarks into folders?
    do you plane to bookmak just a comp and not an antire project? (a bite like savecompasproject) 
    thanks.
    Alex
  • Hi Alex.
    Folders are not planed in nex update. however, I will keed it in mind.
    And saving comp as a bookmark sounds as a good idea. Will add it to the list.

Cheers.
  • hello again Thomas.
    an option to batch generate preview image for selected comps would be soooo nice to ! :)
    Alex
  • Not sure if this script is working anymore, hasn't gotten an update in a long time. For months, anytime I attempt to open it, After Effects just freezes and crashes. Tried re-installing, doesn't seem to help. It is a shame, I used to use this all the time and I found it really usefula nd helpful. Maybe someone can revive it or we can get it workign somehow again?
  • Hey Jesse. If you have technical issues, please do open a support ticket and we can sort it out.

Also, what version of the script are you using? I've released v2.0 few months ago.

Not sure if this script is working anymore, hasn't gotten an update in a long time. For months, anytime I attempt to open it, After Effects just freezes and crashes. Tried re-installing, doesn't seem to help. It is a shame, I used to use this all the time and I found it really usefula nd helpful. Maybe someone can revive it or we can get it workign somehow again?

• Looks cool! If you have a lot of bookmarks, it would be great if you could create folders within Bookmarker for your bookmarks.