Plexus 2: How to Animate Textured Sprites
  • I have a web of points that I've created and I've set the points to be represented by a textured sprite. The textured sprite is pulling images from a comp I've created and I have the textured sprite set to "Random Still". So far all of this is working fine and I'm happy with the result. (See attached image for how it looks)

My question is this: Is there a way to one-by-one have each of these sprites animate and be replaced by another still image? So for example, in the attached image, you see the "Arabic" text and the red and green rectangle. I'd want that entire node to flicker and disappear and be replaced by a different colored rectangle and some text that say's something else besides "Arabic". And then all the different nodes behind it would one-by-one flicker and change as well. I want it to animate so that each of the nodes flickers and transition to a new node, and it appears to happen randomly and not all at once, but I can't figure out how to get it to do that. Does that make sense, and does anyone have thoughts on how to accomplish this?

Happy to answer questions and provide more screen shots.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions