• A couple of comments to future users: 
    1. The plugin is great, it does what I need much faster than doing it manually
    2. If you apply it to a layer that's been rotated it wont work
    3. There's a little bug where 3 segments yields the same result as 4 segments.

Thanks Froggy Team! x
  • 1. Hi, Gilbert, glad that you liked.
    2. If the layer contains transformation, this layer must first be placed in precompose.
    3. Symmetric Paper Jam transformations increase quantity of segments to the even.
    Thanks
  • I'm getting black lines on the creases, any idea why that would be?
  • Hi, Andrew.
    It is feature of a 3D engine of After Effects. If under a fold there is a layer that it will be visible.
    To remove the line it is necessary to increase the "Motion Blur Hack" parameter on Control layer.
  • Recently I've been having an issue with the script creating all the layers but then getting stuck at 0% when processing. Any idea how to fix this? 

• Hi, David.
    Please open a support ticket for direct help.
    Report your OS, AE version.
    Under what conditions is an error? Persistent or recurrent?
    You can attach a project file.

Andrew
  • Can't seem to open a ticket on here without getting a server error. Hence my comment. 
  • Try again, press open a tiсket.
    or go to your account - then choose Orders, select 3D Paper Jam and click "Open Support Ticket"
    I need more information to understand how the error occurs.
  • It was only failing on that file so I generated an alpha of the scene and used that for my animation. Next time I'll try again, however I'd tried twice before and had things I needed to get done. Hope you understand.
  • Hey,
    i have the same issue "stuck at 0% when processing", if i precomp and make the precomp the same size as the comp, it works.

*just a hint, so actions from you needed
    :)
  • Hi, Stefan.
    In what the layer of stuck. Is it possible to lay out a project to test?

Andrew
  • 2018 Compatible?
  • Hi, David.
    Yes, CC2018 compatible.
  • Can I fold / unfold a footage layer too? A shape layer? A vector layer?
    Thank you
  • The script works with footage layers (composition, image, video, .ai, .eps)
    Shape and Text layers must be placed in a precompose.
  • Getting an error at line 99 on a recent install. Running macOS 10.15.7 and After Effects 2020
  • Hi, Rashad.
    Please open a support ticket for direct help.